LawTalkers

LawTalkers (http://www.lawtalkers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Detroit (http://www.lawtalkers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   detroit rock city (http://www.lawtalkers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80)

ms. naughty diplomat 03-31-2003 01:18 PM

detroit rock city

i just want to get post 1 someplace :cool:

and what better place than the detroit board?

ms. naughty diplomat :kisscheek

ms. naughty diplomat 04-17-2003 03:08 PM

detroit rock city

Quote:

Originally posted by ms. naughty diplomat
i just want to get post 1 someplace :cool:

and what better place than the detroit board?

ms. naughty diplomat :kisscheek
is the only way to get detroit attorneys or law students to post is to mention spanking and my bare bottom???

:blush:

:butt:

ms. naughty diplomat

SlaveNoMore 04-17-2003 03:57 PM

detroit rock city

Quote:

ms. naughty diplomat
is the only way to get detroit attorneys or law students to post is to mention spanking and my bare bottom???
They're all in mourning over the Red Wings loss.

not7(Duck Duck Duck Duck Goosegg)S

ms. naughty diplomat 04-21-2003 05:26 PM

detroit rock city

Quote:

Originally posted by SlaveNoMore
They're all in mourning over the Red Wings loss.

not7(Duck Duck Duck Duck Goosegg)S
maybe the tigers can win the pennant this year to take their minds off of the red wings loss

:rofl:

ms. naughty diplomat

ms. naughty diplomat 04-24-2003 08:37 AM

let's try posting something on topic

nothing like a hostile takeover fight to increase legal fees.

Taubman spends $9.8 million to fight Simon, partner

ms. naughty diplomat

Socking_Up 06-30-2003 10:43 PM

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bring back Coleman Youngster. :D

ms. naughty diplomat 07-01-2003 04:47 PM

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote:

Originally posted by Socking_Up
Bring back Coleman Youngster. :D
i noticed that he seems to have vanished about the same time that penske stopped socking.

i'm sure it was just a coincidence.

ms. naughty diplomat

Socking_Up 07-02-2003 06:45 PM

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote:

i noticed that he seems to have vanished about the same time that penske stopped socking. i'm sure it was just a coincidence.
I was going to guess he made one booty call too many, or maybe the library took away his internet access ... :D

Come on 'back' Coleman, this place is sorely in need of some low comedy!

ms. naughty diplomat 07-03-2003 12:07 PM

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote:

Originally posted by Socking_Up
I was going to guess he made one booty call too many, or maybe the library took away his internet access ... :D

Come on 'back' Coleman, this place is sorely in need of some low comedy!
personally i think that temp sock could really liven this place up. i suspect that the guards might have cut off his internet access though. but still, he could definally provide lots of low comedy ;)

personally i think that the real key to liven things up over here is having vickie reappear. she posted something on the old board and three dubious socks appeared in response.

(of course given penske's fetish for posts that end in zero, maybe one of his socks will appear to get the first 10 post on this thread. since it is unlikely to ever reach 1000, that might be the best he can do)

ms. naughty diplomat

Victoriana 07-04-2003 06:45 PM

Where is the Youngster???

Quote:

personally i think that temp sock could really liven this place up. i suspect that the guards might have cut off his internet access though. but still, he could definally provide lots of low comedy ;)

personally i think that the real key to liven things up over here is having vickie reappear. she posted something on the old board and three dubious socks appeared in response.

ms. naughty diplomat
TempSock would certainly be a welcome addition to this Board. I wonder where he's been?? I definitely miss his wit.

I think Coleman's last foray onto the old Detroit Board coincided with the big censorship movement, and his humor and wit were lost in the fray over the draconian rules of posting. I too would welcome him back; his antics are amusing (even if they are a big exaggerated - really, even Puffy doesn't have such success with women!).

ND, I'll be glad to do my best to liven up the Detroit board, although I think you flatter me (:blush:) in assuming that the new socks appeared in response to my posts. Anyway, I do have some questions, not on the subject of law:

1. I may want to rent out property in an upscale area and am looking for a reliable management company. Anyone have any experience with leasing residential property?

2. I need a really good security system for the same property, primarily to protect against someone who knows the area and the property and has made unauthorized incursions in the past. I've interviewed both Brinks and Guardian. Brinks seems to be the K-mart of the security system, and Guardian focuses on belittling Brinks. :confused:

Both systems seem to have some good but limiting aspects. I'm especially wondering how responsive either are to alarms, maintenance of equipment (Brinks maintains ownership of the equipment, Guardian does not), and other issues.

I want to make sure that all points of entry are secured, so that I can sleep peacefully without unauthorized intrusions. (Let's see if that brings back Puffy or the Youngster!).

Coleman's_Mistress 07-04-2003 11:40 PM

Coleman is with me!

Coleman's absence has been due to the fact that he has been very busy entertaining me, and I am a demanding mistress. But I am also generous and will allow him some time to entertain Ms. Diplomat, as long as she doesn't try to entice him into spanking her.

ms. naughty diplomat 07-06-2003 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Victoriana

ND, I'll be glad to do my best to liven up the Detroit board, although I think you flatter me (:blush:) in assuming that the new socks appeared in response to my posts.

I want to make sure that all points of entry are secured, so that I can sleep peacefully without unauthorized intrusions. (Let's see if that brings back Puffy or the Youngster!).
oh come on, vickie. you underestimate your appeal - especially for guys like krusty and puffy whose bad boy acts obviously conceal a desire for a mother figure. puffy's interest in me was totally pathetically transparent. he needed to show interest in spanking my bare bottom to bolster his bad boy act - when he was called on his bad boy act (by you if i recall correctly) he folded immediately and he appeared to be very interested in me spanking him - which shows that he has mommy issues and wants an older woman. since he said his mother is dead it all makes sense - i wonder how old he was when she died.

ms. naughty diplomat

ms. naughty diplomat 07-06-2003 04:05 PM

Coleman is with me!

Quote:

Originally posted by Coleman's_Mistress
Coleman's absence has been due to the fact that he has been very busy entertaining me, and I am a demanding mistress. But I am also generous and will allow him some time to entertain Ms. Diplomat, as long as she doesn't try to entice him into spanking her.
what type of mistress are you that you were posting at almost midnight on july 4th which was not only a friday night but a holiday? shouldn't you have been using coleman for your pleasure then - or was he tied up at the time ;)

i think that we could reach a proper arrangement to get coleman to entertain both of us. especially since you should not underestimate the ability of a naughty diplomat to provide suitable entertainment for a mistress :wink:

love, ruthie

Victoriana 07-06-2003 08:58 PM

Quote:

oh come on, vickie. you underestimate your appeal - especially for guys like krusty and puffy whose bad boy acts obviously conceal a desire for a mother figure. "

Alas, confined to be nothing by a mother figure. 'Tis truly disheartening when the only interest I can arouse is akin to being someone's mother.

"puffy's interest in me was totally pathetically transparent. he needed to show interest in spanking my bare bottom to bolster his bad boy act - when he was called on his bad boy act (by you if i recall correctly) he folded immediately and he appeared to be very interested in me spanking him - which shows that he has mommy issues and wants an older woman."

My dear, I think YOU underestimate your appeal. As I recall, Puffy expressed very strong interest in your bare bottom, and not just for spanking purposes.

"since he said his mother is dead it all makes sense - i wonder how old he was when she died.

ms. naughty diplomat
I don't know, but I believe he wrote that her name was Victoria. Perhaps it's simply a case of an identity crisis.

At any rate, I do miss his rantings; at least there was some action when he was around. And even if he was banned/deleted, I would think he could log in from a laptop or the bar library and still keep us entertained.

Penske_Account 07-07-2003 01:02 PM

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote:

i noticed that he seems to have vanished about the same time that penske stopped socking.

i'm sure it was just a coincidence.

ms. naughty diplomat
Exactly. Coincidence. Other than stopovers at the airport, a long ago brunch with local celeb Bill Bonds, and a love of Magnum PI, I really have no association with Detroit.

Certainly, I have never been to Pure Gold.