LawTalkers

LawTalkers (http://www.lawtalkers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ohio (http://www.lawtalkers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Firms and Salary Information - Ohio (http://www.lawtalkers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42)

andViolins 03-28-2003 09:30 AM

NEW POST/NEW BOARD
 
I think I am first with a new post on the new board! Woo Hooo!

Hello? ANyone? Echo. . . .

aV

spookyfish 03-28-2003 10:36 AM

Re: NEW POST/NEW BOARD
 
Quote:

Originally posted by andViolins
I think I am first with a new post on the new board! Woo Hooo!

Hello? ANyone? Echo. . . .

aV


Damn you, andViolins. Damn you to hell!

:mad:

spookyfish

andViolins 03-28-2003 10:39 AM

Re: Re: NEW POST/NEW BOARD
 
Quote:

Originally posted by spookyfish
Damn you, andViolins. Damn you to hell!

:mad:

spookyfish

Sorry spooky! But, you were first on the last Board.

aV :cool:

spookyfish 03-28-2003 11:28 AM

Re: Re: Re: NEW POST/NEW BOARD
 
Quote:

Originally posted by andViolins
Sorry spooky! But, you were first on the last Board.

aV :cool:

Yeah, but that doesn't mean I'm not a Type A and want to be first (or best) at everything. :D In addition, I can be petty and spiteful to boot!

Maybe I can be first at THIS, andViolins

:violin:

spooky(ha, ha take that!)fish:p

andViolins 03-28-2003 12:38 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: NEW POST/NEW BOARD
 
Quote:

Originally posted by spookyfish
Yeah, but that doesn't mean I'm not a Type A and want to be first (or best) at everything. :D In addition, I can be petty and spiteful to boot!

Maybe I can be first at THIS, andViolins

:violin:

spooky(ha, ha take that!)fish:p

Wow! I like that guy! I'm not sure why though. . .

hmmmmmmmmm.

a( :violin: ) V

spookyfish 03-28-2003 03:03 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NEW POST/NEW BOARD
 
Quote:

Originally posted by andViolins
Wow! I like that guy! I'm not sure why though. . .

hmmmmmmmmm.

a( :violin: ) V

Thought you might. Any sign of Ms. Naughty New York Diplomat Doll yet?

spooky(:guitar: i like this one too)fish

andViolins 03-28-2003 03:23 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NEW POST/NEW BOARD
 
Quote:

Originally posted by spookyfish
Thought you might. Any sign of Ms. Naughty New York Diplomat Doll yet?

spooky(:guitar: i like this one too)fish

Nope. But she may be hiding out over at findlaw. Or maybe even billing some hours.

aV

spookyfish 03-28-2003 03:27 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NEW POST/NEW BOARD
 
Quote:

Originally posted by andViolins
Nope. But she may be hiding out over at findlaw. Or maybe even billing some hours.

aV

:rofl:

I'm thinking more likely this.

:chatter:

spookyfish

andViolins 03-28-2003 03:37 PM

board motto
 
Did you change it? That's cool. You have the power!

a[what's a motto? nuthin, what's a motto with you!:laugh: ]V

spookyfish 03-28-2003 03:42 PM

Re: board motto
 
Quote:

Originally posted by andViolins
Did you change it? That's cool. You have the power!

a[what's a motto? nuthin, what's a motto with you!:laugh: ]V

Actually, no, but I'm enough of a narcissist that I suggested it to Leagl and BAM!

I thought it was kind of clever. Too much? :mixed:

spookyfish

ms. naughty diplomat 03-29-2003 12:11 PM

Re: NEW POST/NEW BOARD
 
Quote:

Originally posted by andViolins
I think I am first with a new post on the new board! Woo Hooo!

Hello? ANyone? Echo. . . .

aV

me: is this thing on???

but its kind of easy for you to get the first post on the new board when you are posting at 8:30 a.m. :p

i notice that all of the sexually explicit emoticons are gone. that is probably for the best.

ms. naughty diplomat

andViolins 03-31-2003 12:03 PM

Re: Re: NEW POST/NEW BOARD
 
Quote:

Originally posted by ms. naughty diplomat
me: is this thing on???

but its kind of easy for you to get the first post on the new board when you are posting at 8:30 a.m. :p

i notice that all of the sexually explicit emoticons are gone. that is probably for the best.

ms. naughty diplomat

Oh, now I'm getting grief because THE MAN makes me come in and bill hours???? :eek:

aV

ms. naughty diplomat 03-31-2003 02:13 PM

Re: Re: Re: NEW POST/NEW BOARD
 
Quote:

Originally posted by andViolins
Oh, now I'm getting grief because THE MAN makes me come in and bill hours???? :eek:

aV

me: i'm just upset because the man made me travel out of town on thursday and friday so that you could get the first post. :rolleyes:

has there been any sign of any other ohio posters around these parts or are they still all over at the old boards?

ms. naughty diplomat :cool:

ms. naughty diplomat 03-31-2003 02:20 PM

real bragging rights
 
oh, and violins, i no longer feel upset with you, because i just started a thread on the detroit board and not only have the first post, but i started the thread as well.

which is way cooler than what you did :p

ms. naughty diplomat :cool:

andViolins 03-31-2003 02:38 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: NEW POST/NEW BOARD
 
Quote:

Originally posted by ms. naughty diplomat
me: i'm just upset because the man made me travel out of town on thursday and friday so that you could get the first post. :rolleyes:

has there been any sign of any other ohio posters around these parts or are they still all over at the old boards?

ms. naughty diplomat :cool:

Well, hopefully you got some good hours out of it.

aV


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:39 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Hosted By: URLJet.com