LawTalkers

LawTalkers (http://www.lawtalkers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pacific Northwest (http://www.lawtalkers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   PLF's retirement office (http://www.lawtalkers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=449)

Oliver_Wendell_Ramone 10-08-2003 05:13 PM

PLF's retirement office

Welcome to the new, smaller home for a scaled-down Pretty Little Flower. Please don't stay long.

Pretty Little Flower 10-08-2003 05:36 PM

PLF's retirement office

Quote:

Originally posted by Oliver_Wendell_Ramone
Welcome to the new, smaller home for a scaled-down Pretty Little Flower. Please don't stay long.
Thanks, Ollie. It's very nice. This isn't one of those "No Smoking" buildings, is it? And could I possibly set up a little wet bar in here? If it would not be too much of an inconvenience?

NotFromHere 10-08-2003 05:39 PM

PLF's retirement office

Quote:

Originally posted by Pretty Little Flower
Thanks, Ollie. It's very nice. This isn't one of those "No Smoking" buildings, is it? And could I possibly set up a little wet bar in here? If it would not be too much of an inconvenience?
they're all non-smoking buildings in the PNW. So you'll just have to drag your ass outside to light up in the rain with the rest of the (people).

Oliver_Wendell_Ramone 10-08-2003 05:45 PM

PLF's retirement office

Quote:

I'm afraid NFH's right about the smoking thing. But the windows in my building open, so I don't see a problem, provided you are discrete. In any event, retired senior posters are given alot of slack.

The wet bar is no problem at all. And feel free to bring the jukebox from your old bar. Just don't expect to take up too many secretarial resources or anything like that.

Pretty Little Flower 10-08-2003 06:09 PM

PLF's retirement office

Quote:

Originally posted by NotFromHere
they're all non-smoking buildings in the PNW. So you'll just have to drag your ass outside to light up in the rain with the rest of the (people).
That is fine. I don't smoke tobacco anyway. Never have. I tried chewing tobacco once. That stuff knocked me on my ass.

NotFromHere 10-08-2003 06:36 PM

PLF's retirement office

Quote:

That is fine. I don't smoke tobacco anyway. Never have. I tried chewing tobacco once. That stuff knocked me on my ass.
Oh well then that's totally different. Smoking tobacco is verboten. Sparking one up is totally accepted - as long as there is sharing involved.
After all, as long as it's for medical purposes...

sunnybunny 10-09-2003 02:56 PM

PLF--I'll follow you till the end of the world

...or at least until your wife comes after me with a kitchen knife or the pot smokes me out.

SB

SlaveNoMore 10-09-2003 03:58 PM

Flower Update

Quote:

NotFromHere
I think the Flower was just spotted trying to score some smack in that shithole park on 3rd and Bell.

This could get ugly

Pretty Little Flower 10-09-2003 04:06 PM

Flower Update

Quote:

Originally posted by SlaveNoMore
I think the Flower was just spotted trying to score some smack in that shithole park on 3rd and Bell.

This could get ugly
I am entitled to enjoy my retirement, and smoking is not permitted, so . . .

NotFromHere 10-09-2003 04:21 PM

Flower Update

Quote:

This could get ugly
Ah geez. That's where Penske hangs out. I wonder if this will start a turf war?
This really IS going to get ugly.

SlaveNoMore 10-10-2003 03:52 PM

Flower Update

Quote:

NotFromHere
Ah geez. That's where Penske hangs out. I wonder if this will start a turf war?
This really IS going to get ugly.
I thought Penske hung out on Capital Hill, if you know what I mean and NTTAWWT

Oliver_Wendell_Ramone 10-10-2003 04:03 PM

Flower Update

Quote:

Penske says he only hangs out there because Capital Hill has the best Dick's. Again, NTTAWWT.

Anttwat 10-10-2003 06:50 PM

Flower Update

Quote:

He can't do his Scottish school girl schtick until after he scores downtown first.

Plus he told me the best Dicks are (I mean is) on Queen Anne.

Penske_Account 10-24-2003 06:35 PM

lo rent district

This board is a pathetic testament to how far PLF fell before his retirement. I retroactively ban myself from this place.

SlaveNoMore 10-24-2003 06:42 PM

lo rent district

Quote:

Originally posted by Penske_Account
This board is a pathetic testament to how far PLF fell before his retirement. I retroactively ban myself from this place.
You can't, as you were already vetoed a few weeks ago.

By Pepper.