LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 169
0 members and 169 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2003, 07:58 AM   #76
paigowprincess

Organic voodoo for pets

Quote:
Originally posted by Lexus Talionis
You might try asking the people at the Bradley Hills Animal Hospital (www.ferretdoctor.com). The guy is a vet, but he's pretty full-service, so he might be able to recommend somebody to you. (The guy's got everything - for example, he's one of the 2% of vets equipped to perform laser surgery rather than the traditional scalpel & stitch method. He also has separate waiting rooms for cats and dogs so that they don't stress each other while they wait.)

It seems to me that there's never anything in DC, but there's almost always what you're looking for somewhere around DC if you look hard enough.

By the way, if you decide to change the vaccination regime, make sure to check DC law first. The place is run by liberals, so I'm sure there are a few dozen regulations about mandatory vaccinations.

Lexis (pet refuses anything but kibble) T.
Thanks for the tip. I will have to look into that vet you recommended for when the paipets get into trouble. Hopefully it isnt too far away. I asked Friendship Animal Hospital and my local organic doggie bakery emporium and both referred me to a vet named Monique something in Bethesda. The website Ann Elk posted also referred to her, and she is 50 to 75 percent homeopathic so she might be perfect.

what is it with DC that everything is around DC but not in it? This place is weird.