LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 83
0 members and 83 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 07:22 PM   #998
Icky Thump

Re: We are all Slave now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky Thump View Post
Here they are from shallowest to deepest

-Youth Hockey (some early days but in and out in 90 minutes and most rinks have coffee; some have bars)
-Youth soccer (the moms are generally nice looking and it's usually a pleasant time of year. Also short, 90 minute or so, games)
-Youth baseball (hot as fuck. long and shitty games, stupid parents, stupid umps, coaches and everyone else, lots of shitty play and shitty days)
-Swimming. These things go on for fucking days. And your kid swims for like 60 seconds TOTAL, 8 seconds at a time).
I have to add that I left out basketball and wrestling because I have very little experience with them. Basketball in the suburbs is probably right after soccer because the kids are so fucking awful and don't realize it. It is tortuous but it is mercifully short. Also having grown up watching legit NBA players at the playground, it's just laughable watching these little dweebs think they are good.

Wrestling is a little below swimming. I have a cousin and friend of my son that were legit D1 wrestlers and it was great to watch them, but again 3 minutes in a weekend long tourney but as a friend, you could bop in and out.