LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 211
1 members and 210 guests
Replaced_Texan
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 03:21 PM   #4671
Adder
I am beyond a rank!

Re: Mother, mother, mother - there's too many of you crying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThurgreedMarshall View Post
You keep saying this. But there is absolutely no evidence that she gained a career advantage. In fact, the claims are so specious that you originally asserted that she did it to get a scholarship, not a job.

If it is a fact that she has Native American heritage, it is a fucking crime that Scott Walker implied that (i) she lied about it and (ii) she lied about it to gain a career advantage. Politically, it's the perfect claim because it plays on all those white fears that minorities are getting all these advantages that are denied to them. Ask yourself why the claim sticks with you so much. But do it in private.

In short, anyone can make up whatever they like about me. I shouldn't have to prove that whatever they made up is completely false. And since she defeated Walker without having to do so, I think that's a good thing. The fact that you keep asserting that the liar-in-chief's constant racist harassment needs to be addressed by her is somewhat disturbing. He's the only asshole who is making this an issue. And he's an established, inveterate liar and bully. That should be enough.

TM
Friendly point of order: Scott Brown.