LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 446
0 members and 446 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 02:35 PM   #3242
sebastian_dangerfield

Re: Doesn’t Matter Who Wins the K Race; We’re All the Same

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty Little Flower View Post
Yes, what could it be?

The way he says and does racists things, and enables and legitimizes extremist groups with racist and xenophobic views and agendas? No, I'm super white and only oppose racism in the most abstract of ways.

The way he demeans women, has almost certainly engaged in significant sexual misconduct, and otherwise legitimizes misogynistic behavior? Um, no. I'm a dude, so no worries there for me. And I sure don't want to encourage those #metoo vigilantes.

The way he is a climate change denier and has appointed individuals (and taken actions himself) that will gut the environmental protections that could slow what appear to be increasingly dangerous consequences of global warming? Ha! My lip service to the environment is just that. I'll be dead before the most severe consequences come to pass.

You should get the words "Narrow Prick of Self Interest" tattooed across your chest.
I couldn’t vote for Trump even before he exposed himself as the psychopath that he is. I recall as soon as he entered the campaign posting an article from PJ O’Rourke savaging Trump as an idiot. There was never any time I would vote for him because I find him unfit not only for the presidency, but for most other things.

There is something unique about him that has made me dislike him for as long as he has been in the public sphere, which has been my entire life. He’s tacky. He’s like a gold plated strip mall developer.