LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 153
0 members and 153 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 06:49 PM   #236
Spanky
For what it's worth

At last, the formula for success with woman!

Quote:
Originally posted by robustpuppy
I don't watch a lot of movies so I don't know how relationships work. I really don't even know how I got pregnant.
The basic plot of most of the teen movies I have seen (hell and a lot of adult ones) is that guy meets girl, girl not into guy, guy convinces her to change her mind, and he always gets the girl in the end. Did it ever occur to any of you that this might happen every once in a while in real life.

Every man, with half a brain, has heard the story: We were friends for many years, I was never interested in him in "that" way, but then one day he (insert random thing) and I saw him completely differently and now we are in love. Or when he first started pursing me I was not that impressed but then one day (blah blah blah) and now I am totaly enamoured of him.

I call it the battle of attrition. But smart men learn pretty early in life that one place persistence can really pay off is with women. I just find it perplexing that so many women can be so incredulous when someone says that.

Last edited by Spanky; 08-11-2005 at 06:52 PM..
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote