LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 123
0 members and 123 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 09:39 AM   #2797
Hank Chinaski
Proud Holder-Post 200,000

Re: We are all Slave now.

A Mexican immigrant, Ilario, came to America 30 years ago. He busted his ass, worked every job he could find- ate shit from bosses, but he did it- and he saved what he could.

Ilario loved books, and he read every night. Taught himself English, and eventually took classes in literature at the local college. When he was 50 he realized he had saved enough to start a business- there was never a question what- he opened a book store.

And what a bad decision. A book store in 2018? He stood at his counter every day that first week reading the newspaper and waiting for his first customer. The lack of buyers for books made him mad, at himself, and the political news just made him mad.

Then a customer came in! A big fat white guy, MAGA hat, stars and bars T-shirt. Ilario knew this man was not his friend, but he also knew he had to treat ALL customers right.

The customer said, "Do you have the new Donald Trump book?"

Ilario couldn't believe it, his first customer was looking for a book he would never carry. He just said, 'no."

The customer, "Hey, don't you speak English? The President's new book? You must have it."

"I do speak English sir, and I do not know of his books."

"Listen Mexican, you're in our country and this is our President's book. How could you not have heard of it? Can you read?"

Well that was it. All the decades of being quiet broke out of Ilario. "Get the Fuck Out of Here and Don't come back! Don't want and don't need your kind here!"

"Yeah, that's the one. You got it then?"