LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 100
0 members and 100 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2022, 03:56 PM   #1546
Replaced_Texan
Random Syndicate (admin)

Re: Implanting Bill Gates's Micro-chips In Brains For Over 20 Years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Chinaski View Post
I stand corrected.

To what end was he denying Sandy Hook? The media is trying to pump up reasons to take away guns?
They were first graders. A whole room full of dead first graders. If there was ever an appetite to make real, lasting gun reform from a single incident, Sandy Hook should have been it. From what I understand if a single photo from the crime scene had come out, gun nuts would be lucky to have bb guns afterwards. It was that horrific.

So the usual shit started coming out, teachers should have been armed, was the mom's fault, no one could have possibly predicted, blah, blah, blah.

But they needed more to squelch ANY appetite for reform. So they started saying it wasn't real, kids never existed, parents were in it for the money. I'm sure their boogeyman George Soros came up.

Anyhow, see Ty above, Jones being Jones, couldn't resist fanning the flames, because it was consistent with what he wanted AND it was on brand of media lying to you / I'm just asking questions / I heard from a guy who heard from a pelican who ate a fish whose sister was caught by a guy three towns over that a kid once was absent from the elementary school two days before and lied about being sick so obviously the whole thing was made up. I'm sure his numbers people saw the ratings went up when he blathered on about it, so he kept on and on and on, stirring up shit.
"In the olden days before the internet, you'd take this sort of person for a ride out into the woods and shoot them, as Darwin intended, before he could spawn."--Will the Vampire People Leave the Lobby? pg 79
Replaced_Texan is offline   Reply With Quote