LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 222
0 members and 222 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2003, 01:54 PM   #203
ms. naughty diplomat
naughty but sweet

I'm With Stupid

Quote:
Originally posted by andViolins

But her husband, Brad L. Barnhill, 46, said religious beliefs put him in charge of his wife's actions.

''I'm responsible for what she does, and no one can punish her except me,'' he said. ''If they refuse to allow me the free exercise of my religion, then we're going to appeal this all the way to the Supreme Court of the United States and they're not going to be able to try her before then.''
the only good thing i can say about that relationship is that they apparently deserve each other because they are both morons. unfortunately they have already reproduced. oh and another positive thing about them is that the article specifically states that they live in suburban pittsburgh so we can disclaim responsibility for them.

too bad for him that he doesn't live in saudi arabia. there men are routinely tried and punished for criminal acts of their wives in accordance with islamic law. of course, saudi arabia would still punish her, so apparently this "religion" is even more wacko than strict islamic law.

also i am curious about how he would punish her. since i believe that being married to him would be more punishment than anyone could take, i cannot see how any punishment that he could give that would be worse. in fact, six months in jail and away from him would undoutbably be a very good vacation for her. maybe she would even learn that it is a really bad idea to let a total moron control your life - especially if you are a moron yourself.

ms. naughty diplomat
ms. naughty diplomat is offline   Reply With Quote