LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 106
0 members and 106 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 02:26 PM   #135
Greedy,Greedy,Greedy

Re: Easy Comey...,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty Little Flower View Post
You have become a cartoon. A total fucking cartoon. You argue that Trump has hired smart competent moderate people (with a few exceptions), yet tell us not to worry about the Comey firing because neither he nor his staff is smart enough to figure out that firing the person who is leading the investigation against you might have a chilling effect on that investigation. You repeatedly point out that Bill Clinton resorted to racist tactics with respect to sentencing guidelines and race-based scare tactics with respect to the criminal justice system in general, but we don't have to worry about racism because nobody who is racist could ever become wealthy or successful -- they are all "losers."

Is it possible to have less than zero credibility? Is that what you are shooting for? You are like the opposite of the boy who cried wolf. You could have an entire wolf pack gnawing on your balls and you would swear that there's nothing to be concerned about because everyone knows that wolves like to nibble but won't actually bite.

JB for the Daily Dose, live on Soul Train. "Say it loud . . . ."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VRSAVDlpDI
Some days I find myself day dreaming, thinking about how nice it would be if Jill Stein lost her healthcare coverage and got arrested for protesting and Gary Johnson got busted by Sessions for possession, which is a preexisting condition, and they were both thrown in a for-profit prison where they could become pen pals complaining about how horrible Hillary would have been, and then I wake up, and think I must be evil for wishing this on anyone, and then I pause, and say, to hell with it, I wish it would really happen and maybe Sebby would be thrown in there with them.