LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 338
0 members and 338 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 03:27 PM   #44
ThurgreedMarshall
[intentionally omitted]

Re: No Faith in the Moral Standards of the Players as a Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmmm, Burger (C.J.) View Post
Right, and Bill Belichick acknowledged doing it and said he had a different interpretation of "during the game" than Goodell, which was that it meant for use during a game.
1. I find it hilarious that you outright buy the word of the guy who got busted breaking a rule.

2. His argument is that his interpretation of "No video recording devices of any kind are permitted to be in use in the coaches' booth, on the field, or in the locker room during the game" is that he thought you couldn't use material recorded at a game during that game. And you buy this why? That's absolutely ridiculous.

Whatever. I'm sick of this conversation. Belichick is clean and just made an honest mistake about filming coaches signals. Brady probably didn't even know the guy who called himself "The Deflator" was deflating balls in exchange for sneakers and cursing him out. That guy was just fat. The NFL should have protected the Patriots from themselves by having all balls accompanied by armed guards at all times. The balls probably weren't even deflated. There's a question about which pressure gauge was the correct one!

I thought your backflips were amusing at first. Now they just seem pathetic.

TM
ThurgreedMarshall is offline   Reply With Quote