LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 190
0 members and 190 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2003, 05:48 PM   #11
Pretty Little Flower

Newbie Paradigm.

Quote:
Originally posted by Anne Elk
A. Elk "And that is my theory."
I am reposting this here per request. I now know who Anne Elk is. She is a Monty Python character, and quite a hottie at that.

Who is this? Is this really a new poster? He/she is breaking all the paradigms of new posters. S/he has not come in and posted long introductions, only to be ignored by eveyone, only to prompt him/her to whine about how eveyone is ignoring him or her, to which some gentle poster responds with the whole story about how this is a cocktail party and you need to mingle first blah blah blah. Alternatively, s/he has not come barging in with some outrageous post that alienates someone/everyone, causing everyone to pile on him/her with the most vitriolic of vitriols, in response to which s/he then post sixty thousand times a day, thus prompting a modified version of the cocktail party post blah blah blah. Anyway, I think you know what I am getting at. To my knowledge, none of the above has happened. So, is Anne Elk just a new name for an old poster? Have I missed the boat on this? If not, why are we not adhering to time-tested paradigms? I am pissed, and not in the good British sense of the word.

I am not sorry.
Pretty Little Flower is offline   Reply With Quote