LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 155
0 members and 155 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2003, 06:45 PM   #10
Victoriana

Where is the Youngster???

Quote:
Originally posted by ms. naughty diplomat
personally i think that temp sock could really liven this place up. i suspect that the guards might have cut off his internet access though. but still, he could definally provide lots of low comedy

personally i think that the real key to liven things up over here is having vickie reappear. she posted something on the old board and three dubious socks appeared in response.

ms. naughty diplomat
TempSock would certainly be a welcome addition to this Board. I wonder where he's been?? I definitely miss his wit.

I think Coleman's last foray onto the old Detroit Board coincided with the big censorship movement, and his humor and wit were lost in the fray over the draconian rules of posting. I too would welcome him back; his antics are amusing (even if they are a big exaggerated - really, even Puffy doesn't have such success with women!).

ND, I'll be glad to do my best to liven up the Detroit board, although I think you flatter me (:blush in assuming that the new socks appeared in response to my posts. Anyway, I do have some questions, not on the subject of law:

1. I may want to rent out property in an upscale area and am looking for a reliable management company. Anyone have any experience with leasing residential property?

2. I need a really good security system for the same property, primarily to protect against someone who knows the area and the property and has made unauthorized incursions in the past. I've interviewed both Brinks and Guardian. Brinks seems to be the K-mart of the security system, and Guardian focuses on belittling Brinks.

Both systems seem to have some good but limiting aspects. I'm especially wondering how responsive either are to alarms, maintenance of equipment (Brinks maintains ownership of the equipment, Guardian does not), and other issues.

I want to make sure that all points of entry are secured, so that I can sleep peacefully without unauthorized intrusions. (Let's see if that brings back Puffy or the Youngster!).