LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 137
0 members and 137 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 11:54 AM   #2498
Icky Thump

Re: All you need are looks and a whole lot of money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThurgreedMarshall View Post
So, I've seen at least one photo and you look great, my friend. Congratulations.

As an update on this Keto diet, I can say it's the easiest diet I've ever had to follow. I've lost roughly 12 pounds (from 208 to 196 in 3 weeks). I've done vegetarian diets, low fat and sugar with lean proteins diets, Atkins (which was the worst), etc. On keto, you don't really track calories. You eat until you're satisfied. And you can eat some really great things. Last night I had two Shake Shack doubles (lettuce wrap, no bun). I can't say I don't miss beer, fries, and sugar. But I don't miss them anywhere near as much as I thought I would, and the fact that I can drink wine and bourbon (within reason), definitely helps. Also, I had no idea veggies and salads would be so desirable.

I have very little fat left to lose. I'm going to try to see if I can make it to 190 (which may not be possible given the fat I think I have left to lose). Slipped out of ketosis this past Friday after a drinking binge that included far too many drinks with simple syrup. But it hasn't affected any progress and I'm already back in.

Anyway, if you can't maintain a diet because you get hungry as fuck and want to eat tasty food, this is for you. If you want to drop a lot of weight in a pretty short period of time, this shit is for you. I obviously can't confirm, but I believe that if I had a lot more fat, I would have lost considerably more weight in the same amount of time.

TM
Thanks.

Sounds good for fat loss which is my next goal, before a lifetime of maintenance. But anything without measuring, counting, limiting is dangerous as fuck for me.