LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 111
0 members and 111 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2003, 08:58 PM   #14
Victoriana

Where is the Youngster???

Quote:
Originally posted by ms. naughty diplomat
oh come on, vickie. you underestimate your appeal - especially for guys like krusty and puffy whose bad boy acts obviously conceal a desire for a mother figure. "

Alas, confined to be nothing by a mother figure. 'Tis truly disheartening when the only interest I can arouse is akin to being someone's mother.

"puffy's interest in me was totally pathetically transparent. he needed to show interest in spanking my bare bottom to bolster his bad boy act - when he was called on his bad boy act (by you if i recall correctly) he folded immediately and he appeared to be very interested in me spanking him - which shows that he has mommy issues and wants an older woman."

My dear, I think YOU underestimate your appeal. As I recall, Puffy expressed very strong interest in your bare bottom, and not just for spanking purposes.

"since he said his mother is dead it all makes sense - i wonder how old he was when she died.

ms. naughty diplomat
I don't know, but I believe he wrote that her name was Victoria. Perhaps it's simply a case of an identity crisis.

At any rate, I do miss his rantings; at least there was some action when he was around. And even if he was banned/deleted, I would think he could log in from a laptop or the bar library and still keep us entertained.