LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 170
0 members and 170 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 10:40 PM   #4610
sebastian_dangerfield

Re: More Sebby bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Slothrop View Post
JFC. You said "all" to me. I told you that the right wing has its own facts. You said, "but now we get to the serious stupidity of what you actually believe: That it’s only conservatives who have magical realities. Many progressives still believe trumpkins are all bigots. They believe in this crazy world where the only people who disagree with them are hopelessly backward and full of hate. They’re deluded in exactly the same way their conservative counterparts are. The only difference is they aren’t as cynical as the right." A few more posts back and forth and then it's today and here we are. If you forgot what you said last week, whatever. I do believe that conservatives have their own reality, and the left does not. To the extent that people like TM say things like "trumpkins are all bigots," they are making a point about bigotry that you disagree with, not relying on made-up facts.

I don't know and I don't care right now, because it has nothing to do with what I was talking about. The answer to that question is a function of how you use the term "bigot" to refer to someone you don't know particular well with a complicated array of beliefs. It doesn't have anything to do with what you and I were talking about before you went off on this tangent.
Your first paragraph is crap; your second is a duck. Say what you’re thinking or shut up.