LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 219
0 members and 219 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 08:38 PM   #3686
Pretty Little Flower

Re: Deneuve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Chinaski View Post
When you guys reply to him, I’ve wondered why do you do it? I’m not talking about hitting him about being in the group that made Trump President, that is fun. But why do you engage with him on this type topic. It’s stupid.
Wait a minute. Aren't you the person who primarily engaged him on this topic?

Speaking of hitting him about being in the group that made Trump president, remember how Sebastian always used to complain about how we were an echo chamber who over-simplified Trump's campaign by calling all of his supporters racist xenophobes (even though we constantly had to remind him that the only person who was actually saying that was him)? Well, I think I am going to amend my prior position. Between his treatment of Mexicans and other Central and South Americans and his call to prevent immigrations from people from shit-hole countries like Haiti and all of the countries in Africa (although I have no confidence that Trump understands that Africa is a continent, not a country), it seems pretty indisputable that Trump himself is an unapologetic racist xenophobe. So, if you helped an unapologetic racist xenophobe become president, knowing that he would use his presidency to promote his racist xenophobic agenda, how can you argue that you yourself are not a racist xenophobe? Can you just say that you are not a racist xenophobe, but that you don't mind having a president who is, so long as he has some other great ideas like . . . whatever the fuck his other great ideas supposedly are? I don't buy it. So there, Sebastian, I finally said it. All of Trump's supporters are racist xenophobes.

As for Deneuve, I am no more impressed by apologists of child rape when they are beautiful actresses than when they are hillbilly senatorial candidates.

I am not sorry.