LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 111
0 members and 111 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 12:07 AM   #2275
Hank Chinaski
Proud Holder-Post 200,000

Re: Mother, mother, mother - there's too many of you crying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adder View Post
So what random thoughts.

Way back in college, my roommate was into a girl who lived on our floor who is now his wife. He sorta tried to hook me up with her roommate, to whom I probably should have been more attracted give the circumstances. Regardless, we wound up agreeing to go to a dance together, despite at least my awkwardness around whether we were really into each other.

This lead to questions around our dorm about whether it was our first date, to which I reflexively responded "no" meaning I had had other dates before. Later, I took her for e ride in my dad's convertibel during which she reasonably but unexpectedly to me asked if my parents would be okay with her being brown. They would have been but it wasn't really a date to me so I didn't get the question.

More than a decade later I moved back to Minneapolis and met her out for drinks. She was divorced (and now years later I know out of an abusive relationship). We wound up at her place as I took the bus and she didn't want to drive home having had some drinks. I drove her home and she immediately called me a cab, although we talked about how a mutual friend (who wanted to fuck her) told her back in college that I was only going to the dance with her to try to fuck her and she weirdly (from my perspective) sidled up to me after effecively telling me to go away via calling a cab.

So, anyway, she and I had weird vibes and I let her fall away after meeting and starting to date my now wife so it's a bit odd aside from really liking and respecting her because she's great but also realizing I was super weird with her twice because I'm a dweeb and neither of us was good at saying we were down.
Adder’s playing “women I should have fucked but didn’t”? Your child is two already? Time flies.