LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 278
0 members and 278 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 07:28 PM   #346
Replaced_Texan
Random Syndicate (admin)

Peru

Quote:
Originally posted by notcasesensitive
Anyone here (besides Less, who is already giving me input) done any traveling in Peru? I'm signed up for a 10-day August trip to the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu and welcome any suggestions, etc. I'll be doing a group tour so my schedule is somewhat set, though I'll probably add on an excursion or two at the end of the trip. Add on choices are: Peruvian rainforest (3-5 days), Lake Titicaca (1-2 days) or Ica, Paracas and Nazca Lines (1-3 days). The first and third options sound most intriguing to me. Third option includes Peruvian penguins!!
My sister and my mom went two years ago. They weren't all that impressed with Lima, but they LOVED Machu Picchu. They stayed at an eco hotel not too far away from Machu Picchu that boasted a gagillion varieties of orchids and a spectacled bear habitat. I'll try to dig up the name of it for you. They highly, highly recommended it and wished they'd spent more time exploring Macchu Picchu.

Eta: I think this is the hotel
"In the olden days before the internet, you'd take this sort of person for a ride out into the woods and shoot them, as Darwin intended, before he could spawn."--Will the Vampire People Leave the Lobby? pg 79
Replaced_Texan is offline   Reply With Quote