LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 226
0 members and 226 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 10:37 AM   #156
Pretty Little Flower

Re: Easy Comey...,

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian_dangerfield View Post
Zzzzzzzzzzzz

This is the Peter Principle in real time. Neither he nor his people are smart or schooled enough, particularly in quasi-criminal Machiavellian strateg-- err, I mean, politics.

Fuck 'em all. Total shitshow.
I just want to remind everyone of Sebastian's position that the Comey firing and Russian affair are complete snoozers pumped up by a breathless and hysterical media, that the claims of a Constitutional crisis or comparisons to Watergate are foolish partisan nonsense, and that this whole thing is much ado about nothing. Because I thought about this viewpoint when I watched a short interview with Bob Schieffer on CBS this Morning. I already anticipate that Sebastian will ignore the substance of what Schieffer said and instead dismiss this as morning news idiocy. But for the rest of you, I think this is a worthwhile 5 minutes, watching a respected newsman who has lived through and been on the front lines of political crises for the last 50+ years succinctly sum up what I see as the complete disintegration of competence and integrity in the executive branch of our country:

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/bob-sc...-amateur-hour/

I am not sorry.

Last edited by Pretty Little Flower; 05-12-2017 at 11:02 AM..