LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 110
0 members and 110 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 02:06 PM   #1987
sebastian_dangerfield

Re: We are all Slave now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Slothrop View Post
I asked you where Klein was -- as you called him -- pro-censorship. You respond by calling him slippery, and quoting a huge chunk of text that says, well, it's not clear to me why your point is. Someone is being slippery here, and it's not Klein or Harris.
Klein is absolutely being pro-censorship. He's accusing Harris of failing to view a scientific argument in necessary social context - to work to soften a debate in advance. He's saying Harris is acting dangerously.

Klein is attempting to prevent Harris from a discourse, not unlike what you are attempting here.

You know I see exactly what you're doing, as does anyone else viewing this back and forth honestly.

You're going to try to corner me as someone with ill intent. This is quite cheap, but you've trended cheap as of late, so it's hardly unexpected.

I am a free speech absolutist. I do not like any form of censorship, particularly those attempted on the sly.

And you still have not answered my inquiry: What on earth is lost in letting Murray, or any other "intellectual," fail on the merits?

Last edited by sebastian_dangerfield; 07-31-2018 at 02:11 PM..