LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 365
0 members and 365 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 05:53 PM   #1008
Replaced_Texan
Random Syndicate (admin)

Re: Ketchup

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThurgreedMarshall View Post
I'm not sure there is a side to be on when it comes to the usefulness of jealousy. It simply is. I'm not saying it's valuable.

If you never feel jealous of the beautiful naked women who apparently can't wait to hit on your husband because yours is a relationship of perfect trust, great! If he's confiding in them and spending private time with them and telling them intimate personal things about himself or you or your relationship, but he's not touching them and your levels of trust mean that this didn't bother you at all, then I guess you have the perfect relationship. I tend to believe that this state of being doesn't exist.

TM
Most of his friends are women, so I'm sure he shares some things that he doesn't share with me. I don't think that we have a perfect relationship, nor do I believe that such a thing exists. But, while I might be envious of certain aspects (read: physiques) of some of the women at the studio or club, I don't think I'm particularly jealous.
"In the olden days before the internet, you'd take this sort of person for a ride out into the woods and shoot them, as Darwin intended, before he could spawn."--Will the Vampire People Leave the Lobby? pg 79
Replaced_Texan is offline   Reply With Quote