LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers > General Discussion > Politics

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 118
0 members and 118 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 08:55 AM.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2021, 01:09 PM   #136
sebastian_dangerfield
Moderator
 
sebastian_dangerfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Monty Capuletti's gazebo
Posts: 25,736
Re: Implanting Bill Gates's Micro-chips In Brains For Over 20 Years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty Little Flower View Post
Maybe, maybe not. While RT gives a good analysis of her risk factors, I think the more compelling point is that you just never know. You. Never. Know. I just went to the memorial service of a biking friend who was in his 40s, in fantastic shape, had two young daughters, and succumbed to a blood cancer that killed him about six weeks after diagnosis. Making plans about your life based on what you perceive to be the statistical odds of you living to a certain age strikes me as the wrong way of looking at things. I thought I would live forever. I now know I will not. But RT is having a child because that is what she wants, and that is what she has wanted for a long time. And now it is becoming a reality and that is fantastic, and she is overjoyed and that is fantastic, and I hope they live to be a million years old and get to know their grandchildren and great grandchildren and great great grandchildren. And if for some reason they don’t, well, nobody can predict the future. But right now, here in the present, RT is having a child, and that is fantastic.
I went to get the most uninteresting and unimportant of health care matters addressed two months ago and subsequently spent a week waiting to be tested for a very, very bad disease.

I'm fine. But the surprises are indeed just that. The disease that had to be ruled out was insanely rare, and what I'd had that mimicked it even more rare.

What will get us is usually not a surprise. But to your broader point, I agree. Data are useful, but they'll also sap your appetite for life. I hear all these pundits pondering why people aren't filling all these empty jobs. It's not unemployment benefits. It's not even lousy pay, though that is significant. I think it's because considering your own mortality as the world has for the past nearly two years, people have said "Fuck this... I'm not going to run on the hamster wheel as The Man and the The Systems, and the reams of data they tell me support living as they want me to live - obediently, helping fatten their wallets - say I must."

Fuck the Protestant Work Ethic. It's a lie sold to service the most pernicious bastardizations of Capitalism. The only currency of consequence is time and experience. One should of course live her life cognizant of the data, but to let it control one like some form of Grand Empirical Master? Fuck that. Life's too short.
__________________
All is for the best in the best of all possible worlds.

Last edited by sebastian_dangerfield; 10-12-2021 at 01:12 PM..
sebastian_dangerfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 01:01 PM   #137
Pretty Little Flower
Moderator
 
Pretty Little Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Flower
Posts: 8,332
Re: Implanting Bill Gates's Micro-chips In Brains For Over 20 Years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian_dangerfield View Post
I went to get the most uninteresting and unimportant of health care matters addressed two months ago and subsequently spent a week waiting to be tested for a very, very bad disease.

I'm fine. But the surprises are indeed just that. The disease that had to be ruled out was insanely rare, and what I'd had that mimicked it even more rare.

What will get us is usually not a surprise. But to your broader point, I agree. Data are useful, but they'll also sap your appetite for life. I hear all these pundits pondering why people aren't filling all these empty jobs. It's not unemployment benefits. It's not even lousy pay, though that is significant. I think it's because considering your own mortality as the world has for the past nearly two years, people have said "Fuck this... I'm not going to run on the hamster wheel as The Man and the The Systems, and the reams of data they tell me support living as they want me to live - obediently, helping fatten their wallets - say I must."

Fuck the Protestant Work Ethic. It's a lie sold to service the most pernicious bastardizations of Capitalism. The only currency of consequence is time and experience. One should of course live her life cognizant of the data, but to let it control one like some form of Grand Empirical Master? Fuck that. Life's too short.
Radical Sebastian is Radical.

__________________
Inside every man lives the seed of a flower.
If he looks within he finds beauty and power.

I am not sorry.

Last edited by Pretty Little Flower; 10-13-2021 at 01:08 PM..
Pretty Little Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 06:00 PM   #138
Hank Chinaski
Proud Holder-Post 200,000
 
Hank Chinaski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Corner Office
Posts: 85,682
Re: Implanting Bill Gates's Micro-chips In Brains For Over 20 Years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty Little Flower View Post
Radical Sebastian is Radical.

FOH, Che was an idiot. He wasted his life. He hated the man in its suits and ties, but he didn't realize his rebel garb was as much a uniform. And revolution is a fucking full time job, its like billing 4000 hours a year. Fuck that man! Giving all your precious time to help the people? Sebby isn’t a flunky for anyone, man. Sebby's time is for Sebby, not some group.
__________________
I will not suffer a fool- but I do seem to read a lot of their posts

Last edited by Hank Chinaski; 10-13-2021 at 06:31 PM..
Hank Chinaski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 12:26 PM   #139
LessinSF
Wearing the cranky pants
 
LessinSF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Pulling your finger
Posts: 7,002
Re: Implanting Bill Gates's Micro-chips In Brains For Over 20 Years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Chinaski View Post
FOH, Che was an idiot. He wasted his life. He hated the man in its suits and ties, but he didn't realize his rebel garb was as much a uniform. And revolution is a fucking full time job, its like billing 4000 hours a year. Fuck that man! Giving all your precious time to help the people? Sebby isn’t a flunky for anyone, man. Sebby's time is for Sebby, not some group.
And he was a torturer (and petty thief from people who were kindly to him).

LessinPula, Croatia
__________________
Boogers!
LessinSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 02:25 PM   #140
Greedy,Greedy,Greedy
Registered User
 
Greedy,Greedy,Greedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Government Yard in Trenchtown
Posts: 19,918
Re: Implanting Bill Gates's Micro-chips In Brains For Over 20 Years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Chinaski View Post
FOH, Che was an idiot. He wasted his life. He hated the man in its suits and ties, but he didn't realize his rebel garb was as much a uniform. And revolution is a fucking full time job, its like billing 4000 hours a year. Fuck that man! Giving all your precious time to help the people? Sebby isn’t a flunky for anyone, man. Sebby's time is for Sebby, not some group.
The CIA called him "fairly intellectual for a Latino".

Likewise, I think we all think Sebby is fairly intellectual for a (something). I'm just not sure what that something is.
__________________
A wee dram a day!
Greedy,Greedy,Greedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 10:50 AM   #141
sebastian_dangerfield
Moderator
 
sebastian_dangerfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Monty Capuletti's gazebo
Posts: 25,736
Re: Implanting Bill Gates's Micro-chips In Brains For Over 20 Years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Chinaski View Post
FOH, Che was an idiot. He wasted his life. He hated the man in its suits and ties, but he didn't realize his rebel garb was as much a uniform. And revolution is a fucking full time job, its like billing 4000 hours a year. Fuck that man! Giving all your precious time to help the people? Sebby isn’t a flunky for anyone, man. Sebby's time is for Sebby, not some group.
I sincerely have always believed the Protestant Work Ethic, and particularly the Calvinist suggestion that "work is its own reward," preposterous propaganda designed to serve holders of capital and those in political power.

It requires only the most basic rationality to see right through this narrative/control mechanism. Covid appears to have been the shock of recognition that compelled hundreds of millions around the world out of the self-delusion that frenetic busywork (one is far more productive when not wasting time putting on silly corporate casual uniforms and commuting) is virtuous.

I see these two trends irritating the fuck out of the ole men in monogrammed shirts losing their minds about not having all of their staff walking around the floors of their office buildings:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...rating/620382/

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...ty-ncna1166861

The second of those links addresses the most important aspect of Covid: Rethinking legacy structures and behaviors.

Why waste time commuting to jobs that don't require it? Why commute when it actually hampers productivity? Why run huge offices with massive carbon footprints just so workers can be seen within them by managers?

(Why does it matter that workers be "seen" working at all? If you give workers tasks, isn't the completion of the task all the proof that's needed?)

Business travel? Everyone likes it now and then... but why is that wasteful expenditure allowed? Other than to provide managers with excuses to see the world?

If it okay to let prisoners out of jail for compassionate release reasons (to avoid dying of Covid), then surely these people are deemed low risk to society. So then why were they jailed for so long in the first place?

If corporate America is truly obsessed with efficiency, and it should be, why do so many legacy behaviors that impede efficiency exist? Maybe because a lot of what we call "work" isn't work at all? Maybe a lot of it is politicking within the office, careerism?
__________________
All is for the best in the best of all possible worlds.
sebastian_dangerfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 01:03 PM   #142
Greedy,Greedy,Greedy
Registered User
 
Greedy,Greedy,Greedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Government Yard in Trenchtown
Posts: 19,918
Re: Implanting Bill Gates's Micro-chips In Brains For Over 20 Years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian_dangerfield View Post
I sincerely have always believed the Protestant Work Ethic, and particularly the Calvinist suggestion that "work is its own reward," preposterous propaganda designed to serve holders of capital and those in political power.

It requires only the most basic rationality to see right through this narrative/control mechanism. Covid appears to have been the shock of recognition that compelled hundreds of millions around the world out of the self-delusion that frenetic busywork (one is far more productive when not wasting time putting on silly corporate casual uniforms and commuting) is virtuous.

I see these two trends irritating the fuck out of the ole men in monogrammed shirts losing their minds about not having all of their staff walking around the floors of their office buildings:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...rating/620382/

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...ty-ncna1166861

The second of those links addresses the most important aspect of Covid: Rethinking legacy structures and behaviors.

Why waste time commuting to jobs that don't require it? Why commute when it actually hampers productivity? Why run huge offices with massive carbon footprints just so workers can be seen within them by managers?

(Why does it matter that workers be "seen" working at all? If you give workers tasks, isn't the completion of the task all the proof that's needed?)

Business travel? Everyone likes it now and then... but why is that wasteful expenditure allowed? Other than to provide managers with excuses to see the world?

If it okay to let prisoners out of jail for compassionate release reasons (to avoid dying of Covid), then surely these people are deemed low risk to society. So then why were they jailed for so long in the first place?

If corporate America is truly obsessed with efficiency, and it should be, why do so many legacy behaviors that impede efficiency exist? Maybe because a lot of what we call "work" isn't work at all? Maybe a lot of it is politicking within the office, careerism?
I was with you up to the "business travel" snark.

There will be no questioning of my trips to Thailand, Malta, or Hong Kong on here. Each of those was mission critical. I drank every drink solely for the team.
__________________
A wee dram a day!
Greedy,Greedy,Greedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 06:18 PM   #143
sebastian_dangerfield
Moderator
 
sebastian_dangerfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Monty Capuletti's gazebo
Posts: 25,736
Re: Implanting Bill Gates's Micro-chips In Brains For Over 20 Years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greedy,Greedy,Greedy View Post
I was with you up to the "business travel" snark.

There will be no questioning of my trips to Thailand, Malta, or Hong Kong on here. Each of those was mission critical. I drank every drink solely for the team.
I probably should have selected a better example of waste. Business travel is often unnecessary, but it does enrich the traveler in useful ways. A better example of massive waste we can all agree upon would be:
The Giant Steak Dinner With Clients Where Someone Who Doesn't Drink Wine But Thinks He Knows It Conspicuously Orders Lots Of Expensive Wine And All The Appetizers On The Menu
This mindless ritual combines a massive carbon footprint (cow methane) with decrease in productivity (next day's hangover) with near incurable damage to worker morale (realizing just what a goddamn bores your boss and clients really are).

I can make a steak as good as any I can buy at home. In fact, I frequently do. Without cheating by putting butter on it. And steaming vegetable sides isn't exactly high cuisine, unless one enjoys rock-hard asparagus thicker than ski poles.

"Ooooh, a football sized baked potato! With a 14 oz bowl of butter on the side! Heaven! And mac and cheese. Decadence defined!"
__________________
All is for the best in the best of all possible worlds.
sebastian_dangerfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 08:20 PM   #144
Hank Chinaski
Proud Holder-Post 200,000
 
Hank Chinaski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Corner Office
Posts: 85,682
Re: Implanting Bill Gates's Micro-chips In Brains For Over 20 Years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian_dangerfield View Post
I probably should have selected a better example of waste. Business travel is often unnecessary, but it does enrich the traveler in useful ways. A better example of massive waste we can all agree upon would be:
The Giant Steak Dinner With Clients Where Someone Who Doesn't Drink Wine But Thinks He Knows It Conspicuously Orders Lots Of Expensive Wine And All The Appetizers On The Menu
This mindless ritual combines a massive carbon footprint (cow methane) with decrease in productivity (next day's hangover) with near incurable damage to worker morale (realizing just what a goddamn bores your boss and clients really are).

I can make a steak as good as any I can buy at home. In fact, I frequently do. Without cheating by putting butter on it. And steaming vegetable sides isn't exactly high cuisine, unless one enjoys rock-hard asparagus thicker than ski poles.

"Ooooh, a football sized baked potato! With a 14 oz bowl of butter on the side! Heaven! And mac and cheese. Decadence defined!"
When I was a new GP at my last biglaw my Tier 1 auto supplier client was sold to a mega Tier 1. We also successfully settled a big plaintiff’s case. To celebrate I took the 2 in-house attorneys and the business guy who was head of the division, along with my partner to a very swank out there restaurant. It made sense as they each were going elsewhere and controlled millions in potential lawyer fees.

My partner had recently come back to Detroit from a few years working in wine country. During the course of a very liquid dinner I heard him chatting up the Sommelier, “$250 per bottle? That’s a great price for that wine.”

I thought he was just talking shop, but turns out that is what we were drinking. And it’s on my firm card. The bill was like $2000, $1250 for wine.

And I’m thinking do I tip 20%? There is no difference in work from bringing out a $50 bottle or a $250 bottle, right? But in the end I tipped 20%. And like I said, it did make sense to wine and dine those 3.

The next week our passive aggressive CEO sent out a firm wide email:

“Be wise with your firm expenses. Do you really think a client will send you work because you bought a $100 bottle of wine instead of. $50 bottle?”

I went to her office and explained that I had no idea what partner was ordering. She said she wasn’t writing about me. We had another partner that had a standing reservation each month at the most expensive restaurant around here. He’d take random people where he had some plausible reason why the person might be able to send work.

I was in awe of the gall.
__________________
I will not suffer a fool- but I do seem to read a lot of their posts

Last edited by Hank Chinaski; 10-18-2021 at 08:36 PM..
Hank Chinaski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 12:00 PM   #145
Icky Thump
Registered User
 
Icky Thump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,267
Re: Implanting Bill Gates's Micro-chips In Brains For Over 20 Years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greedy,Greedy,Greedy View Post
I was with you up to the "business travel" snark.

There will be no questioning of my trips to Thailand, Malta, or Hong Kong on here. Each of those was mission critical. I drank every drink solely for the team.
Can't justify travel any more. For me the cases are equivalent when the meetings and deps are virtual. I am currently doing an inventory of my travel cards and figuring which one makes the cut. I can justify a card that lets me in all the United Clubs when I am traveling once a week. Once a year, not so much.
__________________
You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry. Hell, you're all gonna be doing that!
Icky Thump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 12:03 PM   #146
Icky Thump
Registered User
 
Icky Thump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,267
Re: Implanting Bill Gates's Micro-chips In Brains For Over 20 Years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian_dangerfield View Post
I sincerely have always believed the Protestant Work Ethic, and particularly the Calvinist suggestion that "work is its own reward," preposterous propaganda designed to serve holders of capital and those in political power.

It requires only the most basic rationality to see right through this narrative/control mechanism. Covid appears to have been the shock of recognition that compelled hundreds of millions around the world out of the self-delusion that frenetic busywork (one is far more productive when not wasting time putting on silly corporate casual uniforms and commuting) is virtuous.

I see these two trends irritating the fuck out of the ole men in monogrammed shirts losing their minds about not having all of their staff walking around the floors of their office buildings:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...rating/620382/

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...ty-ncna1166861

The second of those links addresses the most important aspect of Covid: Rethinking legacy structures and behaviors.

Why waste time commuting to jobs that don't require it? Why commute when it actually hampers productivity? Why run huge offices with massive carbon footprints just so workers can be seen within them by managers?

(Why does it matter that workers be "seen" working at all? If you give workers tasks, isn't the completion of the task all the proof that's needed?)

Business travel? Everyone likes it now and then... but why is that wasteful expenditure allowed? Other than to provide managers with excuses to see the world?

If it okay to let prisoners out of jail for compassionate release reasons (to avoid dying of Covid), then surely these people are deemed low risk to society. So then why were they jailed for so long in the first place?

If corporate America is truly obsessed with efficiency, and it should be, why do so many legacy behaviors that impede efficiency exist? Maybe because a lot of what we call "work" isn't work at all? Maybe a lot of it is politicking within the office, careerism?
It's all about the optics. Who gets the parade at work? The guy who spends 5 months and a million dollars in expenses on trial (while announcing it every day) to get a verdict but the company files CH11 the next day? Or the guy who quietly recovers $20 million dollars in actual money for a single person plaintiff but doesn't sing about it?
__________________
You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry. Hell, you're all gonna be doing that!
Icky Thump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 02:23 PM   #147
Hank Chinaski
Proud Holder-Post 200,000
 
Hank Chinaski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Corner Office
Posts: 85,682
Re: Implanting Bill Gates's Micro-chips In Brains For Over 20 Years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky Thump View Post
It's all about the optics. Who gets the parade at work? The guy who spends 5 months and a million dollars in expenses on trial (while announcing it every day) to get a verdict but the company files CH11 the next day? Or the guy who quietly recovers $20 million dollars in actual money for a single person plaintiff but doesn't sing about it?
How does a PI firm handle a lawyer running up expenses that aren't collected?
__________________
I will not suffer a fool- but I do seem to read a lot of their posts
Hank Chinaski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 08:21 PM   #148
pony_trekker
Livin' a Lie!
 
pony_trekker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 2,097
Re: Implanting Bill Gates's Micro-chips In Brains For Over 20 Years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Chinaski View Post
How does a PI firm handle a lawyer running up expenses that aren't collected?
They eat them. They can because some dipshit made the firm
$7 mil in fees for one case.
__________________
C'mon Pookie, let's burn this motherfucker down.
pony_trekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 10:47 AM   #149
Replaced_Texan
Random Syndicate (admin)
 
Replaced_Texan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Romantically enfranchised
Posts: 14,163
Re: Implanting Bill Gates's Micro-chips In Brains For Over 20 Years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Chinaski View Post
When I was a new GP at my last biglaw my Tier 1 auto supplier client was sold to a mega Tier 1. We also successfully settled a big plaintiff’s case. To celebrate I took the 2 in-house attorneys and the business guy who was head of the division, along with my partner to a very swank out there restaurant. It made sense as they each were going elsewhere and controlled millions in potential lawyer fees.

My partner had recently come back to Detroit from a few years working in wine country. During the course of a very liquid dinner I heard him chatting up the Sommelier, “$250 per bottle? That’s a great price for that wine.”

I thought he was just talking shop, but turns out that is what we were drinking. And it’s on my firm card. The bill was like $2000, $1250 for wine.

And I’m thinking do I tip 20%? There is no difference in work from bringing out a $50 bottle or a $250 bottle, right? But in the end I tipped 20%. And like I said, it did make sense to wine and dine those 3.

The next week our passive aggressive CEO sent out a firm wide email:

“Be wise with your firm expenses. Do you really think a client will send you work because you bought a $100 bottle of wine instead of. $50 bottle?”

I went to her office and explained that I had no idea what partner was ordering. She said she wasn’t writing about me. We had another partner that had a standing reservation each month at the most expensive restaurant around here. He’d take random people where he had some plausible reason why the person might be able to send work.

I was in awe of the gall.
This sort of thing does not happen in inhouse state agencies. At least where I am. Hell, people get fired for accepting baseball tickets from vendors.
__________________
"In the olden days before the internet, you'd take this sort of person for a ride out into the woods and shoot them, as Darwin intended, before he could spawn."--Will the Vampire People Leave the Lobby? pg 79
Replaced_Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 12:16 PM   #150
Greedy,Greedy,Greedy
Registered User
 
Greedy,Greedy,Greedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Government Yard in Trenchtown
Posts: 19,918
Re: Implanting Bill Gates's Micro-chips In Brains For Over 20 Years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Chinaski View Post
When I was a new GP at my last biglaw my Tier 1 auto supplier client was sold to a mega Tier 1. We also successfully settled a big plaintiff’s case. To celebrate I took the 2 in-house attorneys and the business guy who was head of the division, along with my partner to a very swank out there restaurant. It made sense as they each were going elsewhere and controlled millions in potential lawyer fees.

My partner had recently come back to Detroit from a few years working in wine country. During the course of a very liquid dinner I heard him chatting up the Sommelier, “$250 per bottle? That’s a great price for that wine.”

I thought he was just talking shop, but turns out that is what we were drinking. And it’s on my firm card. The bill was like $2000, $1250 for wine.

And I’m thinking do I tip 20%? There is no difference in work from bringing out a $50 bottle or a $250 bottle, right? But in the end I tipped 20%. And like I said, it did make sense to wine and dine those 3.

The next week our passive aggressive CEO sent out a firm wide email:

“Be wise with your firm expenses. Do you really think a client will send you work because you bought a $100 bottle of wine instead of. $50 bottle?”

I went to her office and explained that I had no idea what partner was ordering. She said she wasn’t writing about me. We had another partner that had a standing reservation each month at the most expensive restaurant around here. He’d take random people where he had some plausible reason why the person might be able to send work.

I was in awe of the gall.

In case anyone is wondering, I am indeed more likely to send you work if you buy the $100 bottle of wine ($250 one is good too, but the jump from $50 to $100 in wine is mostly about quality and the jump from $100 to $250 is mostly about status and snobbery), but, Sebby is right, the steakhouse will do nothing for me and seems a profligate waste.

Also, none of that California shit. Ideally, a nice 1999 Ch. Musar.

It's all about knowing people's preferences for waste.

As to wasteful business expenses, the key really is that waste should be shared, because everyone enjoys partaking of something wasteful now and then. Whether it be the private box, the nice wine, the fancy dinner... make sure you cut your support staff in on some of the waste, be generous with your profligacy. Let everyone have their piece of the waste.
__________________
A wee dram a day!

Last edited by Greedy,Greedy,Greedy; 10-20-2021 at 12:59 PM..
Greedy,Greedy,Greedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.0.1

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:19 PM.