LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers > Practice Areas > Non-Attorneys

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 107
1 members and 106 guests
Hank Chinaski
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 08:55 AM.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2006, 12:48 PM   #1
Watchtower
Genesis 2:25
 
Watchtower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Standing on the First Amendment!
Posts: 253
Hell

Since discussion of ppnyc being on the board, or off the board, or whether to deal with her in a Christian and Humane way or to declare a Jihad on her, has indeed clogged the Board, I'd suggest that this are become the place where all of us who choose to can encounter ppnyc.

Ppnyc, you know that I love you (in a Christian way), but it is come to Jesus time. Please, bring the meta-discussion of your existence here, where we can discuss it appropriately.
Watchtower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:21 PM   #2
Watchtower
Genesis 2:25
 
Watchtower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Standing on the First Amendment!
Posts: 253
Other topics

We can discuss purses, too.

I have no opinion, however.
Watchtower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:21 PM   #3
patentparanyc
Registered User
 
patentparanyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: on an elliptical
Posts: 5,364
Hell

Quote:
Originally posted by Watchtower
Since discussion of ppnyc being on the board, or off the board, or whether to deal with her in a Christian and Humane way or to declare a Jihad on her, has indeed clogged the Board, I'd suggest that this are become the place where all of us who choose to can encounter ppnyc.

Ppnyc, you know that I love you (in a Christian way), but it is come to Jesus time. Please, bring the meta-discussion of your existence here, where we can discuss it appropriately.
I am doing my Christian duty by seguing here.
__________________
All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.....
patentparanyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:22 PM   #4
Watchtower
Genesis 2:25
 
Watchtower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Standing on the First Amendment!
Posts: 253
Not Bob?

See, it's nice over here. We're actually in one of the outer circles.

I'm sure someone else will show up, at least every now and then.
Watchtower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:29 PM   #5
patentparanyc
Registered User
 
patentparanyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: on an elliptical
Posts: 5,364
Not Bob?

Quote:
Originally posted by Watchtower
See, it's nice over here. We're actually in one of the outer circles.

I'm sure someone else will show up, at least every now and then.
of hell? the seventh ring?

I thought that was Cadwalader.
__________________
All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.....
patentparanyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:30 PM   #6
patentparanyc
Registered User
 
patentparanyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: on an elliptical
Posts: 5,364
Other topics

Quote:
Originally posted by Watchtower
We can discuss purses, too.

I have no opinion, however.
i have selected my gift certificates from my family to be from Ann Taylor and Cole Haan.

My bonus I am getting my hair colored and I am buying a new IPod

do you like music?
__________________
All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.....
patentparanyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:39 PM   #7
Watchtower
Genesis 2:25
 
Watchtower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Standing on the First Amendment!
Posts: 253
Other topics

Quote:
Originally posted by patentparanyc
i have selected my gift certificates from my family to be from Ann Taylor and Cole Haan.

My bonus I am getting my hair colored and I am buying a new IPod

do you like music?
I have not bought any new music in 20 years. I still listen to old and scratchy vinyl records of the Band. It's just for background.

I'm hoping for a new log-splitter for Christmas.
Watchtower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:40 PM   #8
patentparanyc
Registered User
 
patentparanyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: on an elliptical
Posts: 5,364
Other topics

Quote:
Originally posted by Watchtower
I have not bought any new music in 20 years. I still listen to old and scratchy vinyl records of the Band. It's just for background.

I'm hoping for a new log-splitter for Christmas.
A maul, an ax or is there some type of saw like thing that I am unaware of?

Woodburning stove? fireplace??
__________________
All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.....
patentparanyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:41 PM   #9
Watchtower
Genesis 2:25
 
Watchtower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Standing on the First Amendment!
Posts: 253
Other topics

Quote:
Originally posted by patentparanyc
A maul, an ax or is there some type of saw like thing that I am unaware of?

Woodburning stove? fireplace??
Watchtower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:44 PM   #10
patentparanyc
Registered User
 
patentparanyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: on an elliptical
Posts: 5,364
Other topics

Quote:
Originally posted by Watchtower
um, that looks EXPENSIVE

Agway or Home Depot?

I've often said clothes are not the most expensive uh, vice. lawn crap is expensive too. Look at John deere--that stuff is like 12K for a riding mower.
__________________
All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.....

Last edited by patentparanyc; 11-10-2006 at 01:47 PM..
patentparanyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 03:07 PM   #11
ltl/fb
Registered User
 
ltl/fb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Flyover land
Posts: 19,042
Other topics

Quote:
Originally posted by patentparanyc
um, that looks EXPENSIVE

Agway or Home Depot?

I've often said clothes are not the most expensive uh, vice. lawn crap is expensive too. Look at John deere--that stuff is like 12K for a riding mower.
Do they come in different colors?
ltl/fb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 04:27 PM   #12
patentparanyc
Registered User
 
patentparanyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: on an elliptical
Posts: 5,364
Other topics

Quote:
Originally posted by ltl/fb
Do they come in different colors?
Not sure. green?

Thanks, Fringe, this means a lot to me.
__________________
All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.....
patentparanyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 04:36 PM   #13
patentparanyc
Registered User
 
patentparanyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: on an elliptical
Posts: 5,364
Shopping At Lunch

Solved the glove question. Going to buy Burberry gloves

http://www.burberryusaonline.com/pro...entPage=family

Solved the makeup question, going to buy Chanticaille at Bergdorf.
__________________
All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.....
patentparanyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 04:48 PM   #14
patentparanyc
Registered User
 
patentparanyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: on an elliptical
Posts: 5,364
Invites

Can I send out invites to this board? pretty please?
__________________
All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.....
patentparanyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 05:44 PM   #15
ltl/fb
Registered User
 
ltl/fb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Flyover land
Posts: 19,042
Invites

Quote:
Originally posted by patentparanyc
Can I send out invites to this board? pretty please?
I don't actually do anything that has to do with money or investments.
ltl/fb is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.0.1

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:15 PM.