LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers > Regional Forums > DC

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 165
0 members and 165 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.

Old 06-09-2003, 10:50 AM   #1
paigowprincess

Bar Hopping and Quality of Life

Quote:
Originally posted by coup_d'skek
It's a toss up whether the fact that I have no life or the fact that it's taken you all these years to realize it is more pathetic.
I think the fact that you are posting on this board at 11:47 on a Sunday night to toss in a totally worthless comment that is serving as the final nail in your not-on-paigow's-ignorelist-yet coffin is a statement in and of itself. You are like the ultimate definition of SD's dreaded square lawyer. Too much of a straight edge pussy to post from the office and too much of a no life loser to stay off the computer when at home. At least be funny. OH, and dont respond with some outable info on me that I posted like five years ago and now dont want redredged. Oh yeah, this is why you arent on my ignore list- you keep trying to out me.
Old 06-09-2003, 12:48 PM   #2
MisterEbola
rank subjugation jack

Quote:
Originally posted by coup_d'skek
It's a toss up whether the fact that I have no life or the fact that it's taken you all these years to realize it is more pathetic.
You certainly have a lot of pent up anger for your late-night rants.

When was the last time you got laid?

Since you're up all night posting your web-onanism, consider shelling out $35 (or so I've heard), find a nice street-girl on L Street, and work off some angst. Might be the most attractive set of buns you've ever partied with.
MisterEbola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 08:19 PM   #3
coup_d'skek

Originally posted by paigowprincess

Quote:
You are like the ultimate definition of SD's dreaded square lawyer.
Although I'd qualify that by saying I'm mellow, I can't really disagree. But it's not like your status is all that high. Women who are hot and have decent personalities don't have trouble finding men. Hell, women who are even semi-hot and have a semblance of a personality do all right. And then there's the paigow-types, who grow up to be those childless, single female GPs that rarely seem to find, much less maintain, a long term relationship.

I'm loathe to knock Ebola. He must have some kind of life because BIGLAW hasn't institutionalized him into thinking BIGLAW has much in the way of hotties other than an occassional interns. Of course, if he knows this from spending his $35 (or so he'd heard) by the White House when a red light district was only a ways off, I'm giving him too much credit.
Old 06-17-2003, 08:38 PM   #4
coup_d'skek

DC great hotel pools

Quote:
In order to spare the misogynistic coup d whatever's ass from dangling in cyberspace any longer
By such paigow logic you've engaged in misandry by running on at the mouth about how some dweeby banker-type has a high value in the meat market. Or is it that women's superficiality is somehow superior to men's because women are shallow about money and looks? That's as nonsensical as the Hollywood movies with the message that it's OK for some freak to be superficial but not the hottie object of their affection.
Old 06-18-2003, 11:32 AM   #5
Secret_Agent_Man
Classified

Lightbulb You Know That People Have Been Fighting For a Long Time . . .

. . . when readers can't really figure out what they're fighting about or why.

S_A_M

Voted Second Most Helpful Poster on the Politics Board.
Secret_Agent_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 01:43 PM   #6
paigowprincess

You Know That People Have Been Fighting For a Long Time . . .

Quote:
Originally posted by Secret_Agent_Man
. . . when readers can't really figure out what they're fighting about or why.

S_A_M
I didnt get it either. The bottom line is that coup d scat is just some random poster who serial posts a midnight every night as if he has any interaction with the community and thus his opinions are valued.

He also is dreadfully offtopic. I was hoping to leave his last missive dangling in cyberspace for awhile as he seems to shut down the convo on this board every time he posts.
Old 06-18-2003, 11:06 PM   #7
coup_d'skek

You Know That People Have Been Fighting For a Long Time . . .

Quote:
The bottom line is that coup d scat is just some random poster who serial posts a midnight every night as if he has any interaction with the community and thus his opinions are valued.
For you to ocndescend, you kinda have to enough status to look down on me. What was it frenchie said about the sheer volume of your posts being suggestive of the extent to which you suck as an attorney? What was it frenchie said about the extent of your efforts to make e-friends being suggestive of your ability to network in real life? Heh.