LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers > Welcome/News > Welcome/News

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 156
0 members and 156 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.

Old 03-22-2007, 12:06 PM   #1
Replaced_Texan
Random Syndicate (admin)

Welcome to Lawtalkers

Welcome. If you're new, hit the "forum" link above to get a general idea of the site. General discussion mainly takes place at the fashion board, though the politics board tends to topic drift quite a bit. Feel free to forward any questions to me via PM or at replacedtexan@hotmail.com.

It's pledge week on my local NPR affiliate, and I figured I'd go ahead and annoy you with the same sort of thing. If you're feeling generous and haven't lost a bet to Hank recently, we could use some help to keep ye olde Turing machines going. The Paypal button to the right or an e-mail to me would set you in the right direction.

Note: We have been getting a lot of new user registrations from spambots and various Russian internet companies that don't appear to be using the site to talk with lawyers. I delete suspect registrations, and I'm deleting any registration over a year old that is still awaiting e-mail confirmation. I also delete profiles for visitors who have a) never posted and b) haven't visited the site in over three years. Reregister if you're a legitimate person.
"In the olden days before the internet, you'd take this sort of person for a ride out into the woods and shoot them, as Darwin intended, before he could spawn."--Will the Vampire People Leave the Lobby? pg 79
Replaced_Texan is offline   Reply With Quote