LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers > General Discussion > The Fashionable

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 184
0 members and 184 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.
Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 04:32 PM   #2791
ThurgreedMarshall
[intentionally omitted]

zing sizing

Quote:
Originally posted by robustpuppy
You are smoother than Duncan Hines frosting in a plastic tub.
Like Soave Bolla and Rico Suave all mixed together.*

TM

*Do yourself a favor and don't try to picture this in the literal sense.
Old 07-28-2005, 04:38 PM   #2792
greatwhitenorthchick
Steaming Hot

zing sizing

Quote:
Originally posted by Replaced_Texan
2. Yet another reason I hated law school. I honestly have no real clear memory of those three years. Even my journal is blank from that period. I know that I was there. I know that I got out at some point, but I've blocked everything out. Literally, the day I graduated I started dating my ex-boyfriend and memory of my life sort of resumes. I can't begin to imagine how uninteresting I must have been for those three years.
I had tons of sex in law school (not necessarily with law students). It was pretty much a non-stop drink-and-fuckfest. I had lived with my boyfriend (box of wine guy, for those taking notes) all through undergrad, so I re-blossomed in law school (in a way).
Old 07-28-2005, 04:38 PM   #2793
robustpuppy

zing sizing

Quote:
You are smoother than Duncan Hines frosting in a plastic tub.
By the way, as a PSA, spreading chocolate sauce all over each other is not as fun as it might seem before you do it.
Old 07-28-2005, 04:39 PM   #2794
robustpuppy

zing sizing

Quote:
Originally posted by greatwhitenorthchick
I had tons of sex in law school (not necessarily with law students). It was pretty much a non-stop drink-and-fuckfest. I had lived with my boyfriend (box of wine guy, for those taking notes) all through undergrad, so I re-blossomed in law school (in a way).
Thanks. That makes RT feel a lot better.
Old 07-28-2005, 04:44 PM   #2795
greatwhitenorthchick
Steaming Hot

zing sizing

Quote:
I do what I can.
Old 07-28-2005, 04:47 PM   #2796
Replaced_Texan
Random Syndicate (admin)

zing sizing

Quote:
The important thing is that law school is a thing of the past, never to be endured ever again. I've rather enjoyed my life since then.
"In the olden days before the internet, you'd take this sort of person for a ride out into the woods and shoot them, as Darwin intended, before he could spawn."--Will the Vampire People Leave the Lobby? pg 79
Old 07-28-2005, 04:53 PM   #2797
str8outavannuys
I am beyond a rank!

Random deep thoughts from a shallow poster.

Quote:
Originally posted by sebastian_dangerfield
Some cat parks his Black Arnage across the street from my house. I assure you, I have never mistaken it for a fucking Chrysler.

I like to view its appearance as a reminder that I remain a rather insignificant failure in the bigger picture. Or at least, I really picked my parents badly... Either one provides an excellent justification to drown my ambitions in worthless social pursuits.
Football Dad from Sports Kids Moms and Dads: "Little children choose their parents, and I know that Trent chose me, so that he could have my help in becoming an NFL receiver."

Mrs. Str8: "Trent could have had any parent, and chose a guy who delivers Dominos pizza?"

Str8: "Yeah, I think I'd have gone for Heinz Ward."
Old 07-28-2005, 04:53 PM   #2798
Mister_Ruysbroeck
Retired

zing sizing

Quote:
By the way, as a PSA, spreading chocolate sauce all over each other is not as fun as it might seem before you do it.
That's because you forgot the ice cream and cherries.
Old 07-28-2005, 04:55 PM   #2799
notcasesensitive
Flaired.

zing sizing

Quote:
I would say 2, but I was actually married while in law school and, for those keeping track, my marriage was never classified as involving tons of sex (mainly because, well, I didn't really dig him). Anyhoo, I did do a lot of drinking and partying in law school. Possibly more than in undergrad. Or I just have fonder memories of my 24-27 years than my 18-22 years. Not boring is what I'm trying to say here. Good times.
Old 07-28-2005, 04:57 PM   #2800
notcasesensitive
Flaired.

Lighten up, Francis

Quote:
The chicks dig not Bob.
Completely. One would think MR would know this just by running a count of the number of PMs Not Bob gets on a daily basis from the Laydees. I'm sure these super fancy bulletin board thingys must have a way to track shit like that.

Chicks dig Podunkville.
Old 07-28-2005, 04:59 PM   #2801
notcasesensitive
Flaired.

Hankcasesensitive

I am honored to have been selected for the latest cut and paste job. And curious how the magician managed to flip the avatar so that it faces the other direction. Modern Marvels indeed.
Old 07-28-2005, 05:00 PM   #2802
str8outavannuys
I am beyond a rank!

Doisneau

Plenty of girls had the "shirtless guy holding a tire in each hand" photo poster on their walls. PLF did too, but he said it was just for use as a motivational tool. Which really just begged the question.
Old 07-28-2005, 05:01 PM   #2803
Flinty_McFlint

zing sizing

Quote:
Originally posted by notcasesensitive
I would say 2, but I was actually married while in law school and, for those keeping track, my marriage was never classified as involving tons of sex (mainly because, well, I didn't really dig him). Anyhoo, I did do a lot of drinking and partying in law school. Possibly more than in undergrad. Or I just have fonder memories of my 24-27 years than my 18-22 years. Not boring is what I'm trying to say here. Good times.
I used to think I really came out of my shell in law school and blossomed into a really super awesome fun-loving life-of-the-party person. Now I realize that it wasn't so much me, but the fact that I was now surrounded by souless, miserable, unfunny, social maladjusted bastards in law school, which made me look great in comparison. Kind of like here.
Old 07-28-2005, 05:02 PM   #2804
str8outavannuys
I am beyond a rank!

zing sizing

Quote:
Wow, you went to a lot of trouble. Why would you have to come up with a story like this? Couldn't you just head them off at the pass - i.e. "I've got my own ride, thanks", "I've got a girlfriend/boyfriend", "I'm training to be a nun", "I promised my friend I'd go to her place" or the ever-useful "I'm not interested."
Why would you want to get out of hooking up?

Or perhaps the question is, since when do you ever want to get out of hooking up?
Old 07-28-2005, 05:03 PM   #2805
Alex_de_Large
halfsharkalligatorhalfmod

zing sizing

Quote:
One of my friends growing up discovered her allergy to red wine in a similar way: her boyfriend poured a bottle of red wine over her naked tits, and she broke out in massives hives, requiring a trip to the ED.