LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers > General Discussion > The Big Board

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 61
0 members and 61 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.

Old 08-11-2005, 06:29 PM   #226
ltl/fb

At last, the formula for success with woman!

Quote:
Originally posted by Spanky
In some places in the world, believe it or not, some women play hard to get. Other women change their mind. It doesn't just happen in the movies.
Yes. All of us except for you only learn about relationships and how they work from the movies.
ltl/fb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 06:30 PM   #227
notcasesensitive
Flaired.

Quote:
In some places in the world, believe it or not, some women play hard to get. Other women change their mind. It doesn't just happen in the movies.
Hey, Casanova, you've got your style. Stick with it. I get that you think Woman don't know what they want, etc. And that you don't want our advice. I'm happy to sit by and watch this trainwreck unfold. Way more interesting than drafting documents.
notcasesensitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 06:31 PM   #228
robustpuppy

Quote:
Originally posted by ltl/fb
Yes. All of us except for you only learn about relationships and how they work from the movies.
I don't watch a lot of movies so I don't know how relationships work. I really don't even know how I got pregnant.
robustpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 06:33 PM   #229
Shape Shifter
World Ruler

Quote:
Originally posted by robustpuppy
I don't watch a lot of movies so I don't know how relationships work. I really don't even know how I got pregnant.
I'm sure Atticus could tell you how.

(I know, I know. Not helping.)
Old 08-11-2005, 06:34 PM   #230
greatwhitenorthchick
Steaming Hot

Quote:
The stork, silly goose.
greatwhitenorthchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 06:34 PM   #231
Nut Case, Sensitive

Quote:
Please teach me. NCS is playing hard to get.
Nut Case, Sensitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 06:38 PM   #232
Flinty_McFlint

Quote:
My friend, San Francisco is not one of those places in the world. All I have to do is mention I have a job and I'm straight in SF, and I get 14 phone numbers, including a few from Man (hi Sidd!) trying to sway me.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:43 PM   #233
Belgrade Bimbo
No Rank For You!

Quote:
american lawyer friends - I have terrible problem. I am desperate for help of kind strangers. Not crazy and hairy stranger who arrive at my business job to ask me many question and make me not happy.

What can I do to make hairy man go away? I pay for person to fix problem for me. No price too high.
Belgrade Bimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 06:44 PM   #234
paigowprincess

Quote:
Originally posted by notcasesensitive
Hey, Casanova, you've got your style. Stick with it. I get that you think Woman don't know what they want, etc. And that you don't want our advice. I'm happy to sit by and watch this trainwreck unfold. Way more interesting than drafting documents.
\

YOu are right. We are biting the hand that diddles us. Not that the hand listens to us. In fact the hand is basically saying "talk to the hand". But anyhoo, let him prove us wrong. She might just be playing hard to get. She does, after all, work in a strip club, and probably knows a thing or two about luring men in with the feminine wiles.

So, Spanky, prove us wrong. Did you call her yet?
Old 08-11-2005, 06:48 PM   #235
paigowprincess

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgrade Bimbo
american lawyer friends - I have terrible problem. I am desperate for help of kind strangers. Not crazy and hairy stranger who arrive at my business job to ask me many question and make me not happy.

What can I do to make hairy man go away? I pay for person to fix problem for me. No price too high.
Is that your strip club waitress outfit? Its very fetching.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:49 PM   #236
Spanky
For what it's worth

Quote:
The basic plot of most of the teen movies I have seen (hell and a lot of adult ones) is that guy meets girl, girl not into guy, guy convinces her to change her mind, and he always gets the girl in the end. Did it ever occur to any of you that this might happen every once in a while in real life.

Every man, with half a brain, has heard the story: We were friends for many years, I was never interested in him in "that" way, but then one day he (insert random thing) and I saw him completely differently and now we are in love. Or when he first started pursing me I was not that impressed but then one day (blah blah blah) and now I am totaly enamoured of him.

I call it the battle of attrition. But smart men learn pretty early in life that one place persistence can really pay off is with women. I just find it perplexing that so many women can be so incredulous when someone says that.

Last edited by Spanky; 08-11-2005 at 06:52 PM..
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 06:50 PM   #237
greatwhitenorthchick
Steaming Hot

Quote:
We were friends for many years, I was never interested in him in "that" way, but then we day he (insert random thing) and I saw him completely differently and now we are in love.
True. I fall in love all the time with men who insert random things in me.
greatwhitenorthchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 06:53 PM   #238
paigowprincess

Quote:
The basic plot of most of the teen movies I have seen (hell and a lot of adult ones) is that guy meets girl, girl not into guy, guy convinces her to change her mind, and he always gets the girl in the end. Did it ever occur to any of you that this might happen every once in a while in real life.

Every man, with half a brain, has heard the story: We were friends for many years, I was never interested in him in "that" way, but then one day he (insert random thing) and I saw him completely differently and now we are in love. Or when he first started pursing me I was not that impressed but then one day (blah blah blah) and now I am totaly enamoured of him.

I call it the battle of attrition. But smart men learn pretty early in life that one place persistence can really pay off is with women. I just find it perplexing that so many women can be so incredulous when someone says that.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:53 PM   #239
ltl/fb

Quote:
Originally posted by greatwhitenorthchick
True. I fall in love all the time with men who insert random things in me.
Someone suggested just yesterday that he might insert a desk toy (desk decoration? whatever) I got from someone at work in me, and for just a moment, I fell in love.

Then I remembered he has kids and is highly opposed to monogamy, AND is going rafting this weekend instead of fucking me silly, and talked myself out of it. But it was close!
ltl/fb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 06:54 PM   #240
paigowprincess

Quote:
Originally posted by ltl/fb
Someone suggested just yesterday that he might insert a desk toy (desk decoration? whatever) I got from someone at work in me, and for just a moment, I fell in love.

Then I remembered he has kids and is highly opposed to monogamy, and talked myself out of it.
I thought you were opposed to monogamy? Its part of the noirish lifestyle?