LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers > Regional Forums > Detroit

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 292
0 members and 292 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.

Old 03-31-2003, 01:18 PM   #1
ms. naughty diplomat
naughty but sweet

detroit rock city

i just want to get post 1 someplace

and what better place than the detroit board?

ms. naughty diplomat :kisscheek
ms. naughty diplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 03:08 PM   #2
ms. naughty diplomat
naughty but sweet

detroit rock city

Quote:
Originally posted by ms. naughty diplomat
i just want to get post 1 someplace

and what better place than the detroit board?

ms. naughty diplomat :kisscheek
is the only way to get detroit attorneys or law students to post is to mention spanking and my bare bottom???

:blush:

:butt:

ms. naughty diplomat
Old 04-17-2003, 03:57 PM   #3
SlaveNoMore
Consigliere

detroit rock city

Quote:
ms. naughty diplomat
is the only way to get detroit attorneys or law students to post is to mention spanking and my bare bottom???
They're all in mourning over the Red Wings loss.

not7(Duck Duck Duck Duck Goosegg)S
SlaveNoMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 05:26 PM   #4
ms. naughty diplomat
naughty but sweet

detroit rock city

Quote:
Originally posted by SlaveNoMore
They're all in mourning over the Red Wings loss.

not7(Duck Duck Duck Duck Goosegg)S
maybe the tigers can win the pennant this year to take their minds off of the red wings loss

:rofl:

ms. naughty diplomat

Last edited by ms. naughty diplomat; 04-21-2003 at 05:35 PM..
Old 04-24-2003, 08:37 AM   #5
ms. naughty diplomat
naughty but sweet

let's try posting something on topic

nothing like a hostile takeover fight to increase legal fees.

Taubman spends $9.8 million to fight Simon, partner

ms. naughty diplomat
Old 06-30-2003, 10:43 PM   #6
Socking_Up
WTF? Gonna TUIMMALB

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bring back Coleman Youngster.
Socking_Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2003, 04:47 PM   #7
ms. naughty diplomat
naughty but sweet

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote:
Originally posted by Socking_Up
Bring back Coleman Youngster.
i noticed that he seems to have vanished about the same time that penske stopped socking.

i'm sure it was just a coincidence.

ms. naughty diplomat
Old 07-02-2003, 06:45 PM   #8
Socking_Up
WTF? Gonna TUIMMALB

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote:
i noticed that he seems to have vanished about the same time that penske stopped socking. i'm sure it was just a coincidence.
I was going to guess he made one booty call too many, or maybe the library took away his internet access ...

Come on 'back' Coleman, this place is sorely in need of some low comedy!
Socking_Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 12:07 PM   #9
ms. naughty diplomat
naughty but sweet

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote:
Originally posted by Socking_Up
I was going to guess he made one booty call too many, or maybe the library took away his internet access ...

Come on 'back' Coleman, this place is sorely in need of some low comedy!
personally i think that temp sock could really liven this place up. i suspect that the guards might have cut off his internet access though. but still, he could definally provide lots of low comedy

personally i think that the real key to liven things up over here is having vickie reappear. she posted something on the old board and three dubious socks appeared in response.

(of course given penske's fetish for posts that end in zero, maybe one of his socks will appear to get the first 10 post on this thread. since it is unlikely to ever reach 1000, that might be the best he can do)

ms. naughty diplomat

Last edited by ms. naughty diplomat; 07-03-2003 at 12:12 PM..
Old 07-04-2003, 06:45 PM   #10
Victoriana

Where is the Youngster???

Quote:
personally i think that temp sock could really liven this place up. i suspect that the guards might have cut off his internet access though. but still, he could definally provide lots of low comedy

personally i think that the real key to liven things up over here is having vickie reappear. she posted something on the old board and three dubious socks appeared in response.

ms. naughty diplomat
TempSock would certainly be a welcome addition to this Board. I wonder where he's been?? I definitely miss his wit.

I think Coleman's last foray onto the old Detroit Board coincided with the big censorship movement, and his humor and wit were lost in the fray over the draconian rules of posting. I too would welcome him back; his antics are amusing (even if they are a big exaggerated - really, even Puffy doesn't have such success with women!).

ND, I'll be glad to do my best to liven up the Detroit board, although I think you flatter me (:blush in assuming that the new socks appeared in response to my posts. Anyway, I do have some questions, not on the subject of law:

1. I may want to rent out property in an upscale area and am looking for a reliable management company. Anyone have any experience with leasing residential property?

2. I need a really good security system for the same property, primarily to protect against someone who knows the area and the property and has made unauthorized incursions in the past. I've interviewed both Brinks and Guardian. Brinks seems to be the K-mart of the security system, and Guardian focuses on belittling Brinks.

Both systems seem to have some good but limiting aspects. I'm especially wondering how responsive either are to alarms, maintenance of equipment (Brinks maintains ownership of the equipment, Guardian does not), and other issues.

I want to make sure that all points of entry are secured, so that I can sleep peacefully without unauthorized intrusions. (Let's see if that brings back Puffy or the Youngster!).
Old 07-04-2003, 11:40 PM   #11
Coleman's_Mistress
No Rank For You!

Wink Coleman is with me!

Coleman's absence has been due to the fact that he has been very busy entertaining me, and I am a demanding mistress. But I am also generous and will allow him some time to entertain Ms. Diplomat, as long as she doesn't try to entice him into spanking her.
Coleman's_Mistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2003, 03:49 PM   #12
ms. naughty diplomat
naughty but sweet

Quote:
Originally posted by Victoriana

ND, I'll be glad to do my best to liven up the Detroit board, although I think you flatter me (:blush in assuming that the new socks appeared in response to my posts.

I want to make sure that all points of entry are secured, so that I can sleep peacefully without unauthorized intrusions. (Let's see if that brings back Puffy or the Youngster!).
oh come on, vickie. you underestimate your appeal - especially for guys like krusty and puffy whose bad boy acts obviously conceal a desire for a mother figure. puffy's interest in me was totally pathetically transparent. he needed to show interest in spanking my bare bottom to bolster his bad boy act - when he was called on his bad boy act (by you if i recall correctly) he folded immediately and he appeared to be very interested in me spanking him - which shows that he has mommy issues and wants an older woman. since he said his mother is dead it all makes sense - i wonder how old he was when she died.

ms. naughty diplomat

Last edited by ms. naughty diplomat; 07-06-2003 at 04:06 PM..
Old 07-06-2003, 04:05 PM   #13
ms. naughty diplomat
naughty but sweet

Coleman is with me!

Quote:
Originally posted by Coleman's_Mistress
Coleman's absence has been due to the fact that he has been very busy entertaining me, and I am a demanding mistress. But I am also generous and will allow him some time to entertain Ms. Diplomat, as long as she doesn't try to entice him into spanking her.
what type of mistress are you that you were posting at almost midnight on july 4th which was not only a friday night but a holiday? shouldn't you have been using coleman for your pleasure then - or was he tied up at the time

i think that we could reach a proper arrangement to get coleman to entertain both of us. especially since you should not underestimate the ability of a naughty diplomat to provide suitable entertainment for a mistress :wink:

love, ruthie
Old 07-06-2003, 08:58 PM   #14
Victoriana

Quote:
oh come on, vickie. you underestimate your appeal - especially for guys like krusty and puffy whose bad boy acts obviously conceal a desire for a mother figure. "

Alas, confined to be nothing by a mother figure. 'Tis truly disheartening when the only interest I can arouse is akin to being someone's mother.

"puffy's interest in me was totally pathetically transparent. he needed to show interest in spanking my bare bottom to bolster his bad boy act - when he was called on his bad boy act (by you if i recall correctly) he folded immediately and he appeared to be very interested in me spanking him - which shows that he has mommy issues and wants an older woman."

My dear, I think YOU underestimate your appeal. As I recall, Puffy expressed very strong interest in your bare bottom, and not just for spanking purposes.

"since he said his mother is dead it all makes sense - i wonder how old he was when she died.

ms. naughty diplomat
I don't know, but I believe he wrote that her name was Victoria. Perhaps it's simply a case of an identity crisis.

At any rate, I do miss his rantings; at least there was some action when he was around. And even if he was banned/deleted, I would think he could log in from a laptop or the bar library and still keep us entertained.
Old 07-07-2003, 01:02 PM   #15
Penske_Account
WacKtose Intolerant

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote:
i noticed that he seems to have vanished about the same time that penske stopped socking.

i'm sure it was just a coincidence.

ms. naughty diplomat
Exactly. Coincidence. Other than stopovers at the airport, a long ago brunch with local celeb Bill Bonds, and a love of Magnum PI, I really have no association with Detroit.

Certainly, I have never been to Pure Gold.

Penske_Account is offline   Reply With Quote