LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers > Practice Areas > Tax

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 246
0 members and 246 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.

Old 08-18-2004, 05:55 PM   #1
Flinty_McFlint

I have semi-ceded from the FB

I have created a temporary shelter from the FB, where posters interested in tits and water polo teams and horse whisperers can come and relax and talk about such things in a spirit of fellowship and niceness.

However, as creator of the thread, I am better than you, and you must refer to me as, alternatively, the Creator, Mr. McFlint or Pam.

Enjoy your stay, and welcome to Flintonia. Applications for temporary citizenship are now being accepted.

Thank you.
Old 08-18-2004, 06:05 PM   #2
taxwonk
Wild Rumpus Facilitator

Quote:
Originally posted by Flinty_McFlint
I have created a temporary shelter from the FB, where posters interested in tits and water polo teams and horse whisperers can come and relax and talk about such things in a spirit of fellowship and niceness.

However, as creator of the thread, I am better than you, and you must refer to me as, alternatively, the Creator, Mr. McFlint or Pam.

Enjoy your stay, and welcome to Flintonia. Applications for temporary citizenship are now being accepted.

Thank you.
This is a great idea, Pam. However, you may want to consider that you're establishing camp within my practice area may be construed by Hanks as a tacit backing of me. That may keep you from getting invited to all the cool parties.
Old 08-18-2004, 06:11 PM   #3
Hank Chinaski
Proud Holder-Post 200,000

Quote:

Thank you.
Can i be an administrator? i want to delete some wonk posts.
Old 08-18-2004, 06:14 PM   #4
NotFromHere
No title

Quote:

Thank you.
Can we talk about Dryers?
Old 08-18-2004, 06:16 PM   #5
robustpuppy

Quote:

Thank you.
Oh, come on. You know nothing interesting will happen over here. You need the drama. Think of the make-up sex!
robustpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 06:17 PM   #6
Flinty_McFlint

Quote:
Originally posted by taxwonk
This is a great idea, Pam. However, you may want to consider that you're establishing camp within my practice area may be construed by Hanks as a tacit backing of me. That may keep you from getting invited to all the cool parties.

Originally posted by Hank Chinaski
Can i be an administrator? i want to delete some wonk posts.
Flintonia welcomes our newest citizens, taxwonk and Hank Chinaski. Your new Flintonian names shall be Vegas and Mack, respectively. Due to lack of infrastructure at the present time, you will have to share accommodations at this time.

We thank you for your patronage.
Old 08-18-2004, 06:23 PM   #7
Flinty_McFlint

Quote:
Originally posted by NotFromHere
Can we talk about Dryers?

Originally posted by robustpuppy
Oh, come on. You know nothing interesting will happen over here. You need the drama. Think of the make-up sex!
Oh it's a happy day in Flintonia citizens! We have our first female (perhaps) citizens, formerly NotFromHere and robustpuppy, now known as Testeverde and Dr. No. With the influx of female posters, we can now abandon our previous plans to populate the island with clones. Vegas and Mack no longer need to share accomodations, thank you for trying, and please return the apparatus after sterilizing it first.

Joy be onto all of you, and this blessed land.
Old 08-18-2004, 06:25 PM   #8
notcasesensitive
Flaired.

Quote:
Flintonia welcomes our newest citizens, taxwonk and Hank Chinaski. Your new Flintonian names shall be Vegas and Mack, respectively. Due to lack of infrastructure at the present time, you will have to share accommodations at this time.

We thank you for your patronage.
I'd like to be Sneezey. Or Joe.

Where are the cupholders in this place? I've GOT to put down this vodka soda and I don't want to leave a ring on the coffee table. Gratz.
notcasesensitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 06:26 PM   #9
NotFromHere
No title

Quote:
Originally posted by robustpuppy
Hm. I have found myself unwittingly drawn to a thread labelled "Tax." I'm feeling a little sleepy. Or overwhelmed by paper. Should we talk about estate taxes or something?
And thanks for the new name Flinty. Green head or shitty quarterback. Whichever you associate with it. Should I change my avatar or will that squelch your plans to populate the island?

Last edited by NotFromHere; 08-18-2004 at 06:29 PM..
NotFromHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 06:30 PM   #10
Hank Chinaski

Quote:
Originally posted by notcasesensitive
I've GOT to put down this vodka soda and I don't want to leave a ring on the coffee table. Gratz.
Wttw. At a party where wonk is at, a woman should keep an eye on her drink at all times. Word is he ruffied notme at the new poster party in March.
Old 08-18-2004, 06:31 PM   #11
Flinty_McFlint

Quote:
I'd like to be Sneezey. Or Joe.

Where are the cupholders in this place? I've GOT to put down this vodka soda and I don't want to leave a ring on the coffee table. Gratz.
Cupholders? We Flintonians need no stinkin cupholders. The world is our toilet. We welcome you to Flintonia, but must note that the names Joe and Sneezey have been reserved. However, Wheezy or Skippy are still available. Please choose and a name tag will be forwarded.
Old 08-18-2004, 06:35 PM   #12
notcasesensitive
Flaired.

Quote:
Cupholders? We Flintonians need no stinkin cupholders. The world is our toilet. We welcome you to Flintonia, but must note that the names Joe and Sneezey have been reserved. However, Wheezy or Skippy are still available. Please choose and a name tag will be forwarded.
I can't believe that you are handing out Wheezy so quickly after her untimely demise this year. Have you no conscience, man?! Hank, please explain to the monkey why there is nothing funny about celebrity deaths. Crimey.
notcasesensitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 06:39 PM   #13
Hank Chinaski

Quote:
I can't believe that you are handing out Wheezy so quickly after her untimely demise this year. Have you no conscience, man?! Hank, please explain to the monkey why there is nothing funny about celebrity deaths. Crimey.
Oh. not to worry. wheezy has nothing to do with the Jeffersons, wheezy was taxwonk's nickname at HS track practice.
Old 08-18-2004, 06:39 PM   #14
ltl/fb

Quote:
C'mon, let her be Sneezy Joe.
ltl/fb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 06:46 PM   #15
NotFromHere
No title

Quote:
No no no. Weezy died this year. Wheezy is still alive and living with the other dwarves. With his albuterol and Claritin.