LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers > Regional Forums > SF/SV

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 116
0 members and 116 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.

Old 06-01-2005, 07:06 PM   #1186
paigowprincess

Quote:
Originally posted by notcasesensitive
Forrest Gump has a nice, gentle, soft spoken voice. And Less can play the role of his girlfriend. Jenny. Not to say that Less is promiscuous.
Not in quite some time. I see Less as more of the O face guy trying to make it with the chick from logistics but thats the wrong flick.
Old 06-01-2005, 07:09 PM   #1187
Spanky
For what it's worth

Quote:
Originally posted by paigowprincess
Actually, its not your head I am crushing.
I still don't recognize the avator. At first I thought it might be Cameron Diaz from Charlies Angels (when she dressed up as man) but I don't think so.
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 07:11 PM   #1188
notcasesensitive
Flaired.

Quote:
Originally posted by Spanky
I still don't recognize the avator. At first I thought it might be Cameron Diaz from Charlies Angels (when she dressed up as man) but I don't think so.
Kids In The Hall character. But I understand the comedy genre is not your thing.
notcasesensitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 07:14 PM   #1189
paigowprincess

Quote:
Kids In The Hall character. But I understand the comedy genre is not your thing.
Actually, it was Cameron Diaz from Charlies Angels (when she dressed up as man). That was awesome.

It also alludes to a certain board mushroom.

Oh and I think you two should just fuck and get it over with. Maybe on your chaise lounge?
Old 06-01-2005, 07:16 PM   #1190
Spanky
For what it's worth

Quote:
Not in quite some time. I see Less as more of the O face guy trying to make it with the chick from logistics but thats the wrong flick.
When we were kids LessinSF had this problem of always speaking the truth. Many of the adults around us, especially the ignorant ones, found this disconcerting. Over the years I convinced him to be less honest. It stuck for a while but he keeps slipping back into his old habits. The irony is that everyone always thought I was the nice young man. Just shows you how much this society values truth.
Old 06-01-2005, 07:18 PM   #1191
Spanky
For what it's worth

Quote:
Actually, it was Cameron Diaz from Charlies Angels (when she dressed up as man). That was awesome.

Oh and I think you two should just fuck and get it over with. Maybe on your chaise lounge?
Mushroom? What is that again?

And no I would prefer not hear about the chain saw.
Old 06-01-2005, 07:18 PM   #1192
paigowprincess

Quote:
When we were kids LessinSF had this problem of always speaking the truth. Many of the adults around us, especially the ignorant ones, found this disconcerting. Over the years I convinced him to be less honest. It stuck for a while but he keeps slipping back into his old habits. The irony is that everyone always thought I was the nice young man. Just shows you how much this society values truth.
Are you sure the parents weren't just horrified by all the spittle wads trapped in his retainer?
Old 06-01-2005, 07:18 PM   #1193
notcasesensitive
Flaired.

Quote:

I'm afraid I could never allow him into my apartment. What with the way he attracts rodents and the like. I do have my standards.
notcasesensitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 07:28 PM   #1194
Spanky
For what it's worth

Quote:
Are you sure the parents weren't just horrified by all the spittle wads trapped in his retainer?
When we were about twelve we were eating dinner at one of my father's law partner's house. He was also the father of one of our other friends. This man was very unpleasant. At one time he was the editor of the Stanford Law Review. He was mouthing off about how judges should ignore the law and just rule the way they think is right (he was a big believer in Judicial activitism). LessinSF said that was one of the most ignorant things he had ever heard anyone ever say (and then explained why). I don't think anyone had ever talked to this pompous ass like that before. I had certainly never talked to an adult like that. I was very impressed. I think he was also wearing an AC/DC T-Shirt.
Old 06-01-2005, 07:36 PM   #1195
LessinSF
Wearing the cranky pants

Quote:
Forrest Gump has a nice, gentle, soft spoken voice. And Less can play the role of his girlfriend. Jenny. Not to say that Less is promiscuous.
No, its because I am a nomadic junkie wandering through life with no particular direction other than satisfying myself.

ETA: and I speak foul truths better than Sebby.
Old 06-01-2005, 07:36 PM   #1196
paigowprincess

Quote:
When we were about twelve we were eating dinner at one of my father's law partner's house. He was also the father of one of our other friends. This man was very unpleasant. At one time he was the editor of the Stanford Law Review. He was mouthing off about how judges should ignore the law and just rule the way they think is right (he was a big believer in Judicial activitism). LessinSF said that was one of the most ignorant things he had ever heard anyone ever say (and then explained why). I don't think anyone had ever talked to this pompous ass like that before. I had certainly never talked to an adult like that. I was very impressed. I think he was also wearing an AC/DC T-Shirt.
1) I like how you use Less's formal fake name. Is that to connote respect?

2) I can't find the mushroom post, but I direct you to read the FB. Its almost as good as this board.

3) You have more bizarre capitalization tendencies than I. I did not think it possible.

4) I am picturins young Less with scawny little arms, spinach caught in his braces, huge zits with the food flying in all directions. Clearly this man inspired LessinSf to be the windbag he is today. Please thank him for me.
Old 06-01-2005, 07:41 PM   #1197
Spanky
For what it's worth

Quote:
Originally posted by LessinSF
No, its because I am a nomadic junkie wandering through life with no particular direction other than satisfying myself.

ETA: and I speak foul truths better than Sebby.
I have known the guy almost thirty years and I never can understand his posts.
Old 06-01-2005, 07:46 PM   #1198
paigowprincess

Quote:
I have known the guy almost thirty years and I never can understand his posts.
OK, spill. Which one of you got laid first? Not who claimed to get laid first, but who acutally got laid first?
Old 06-01-2005, 07:50 PM   #1199
Sidd Finch
I am beyond a rank!

Quote:
Do you just not get enough fiber in your diet? I may not be the sharpest knife in this drawer but it is a little ripe getting comments from the butter knife.

Ah, grasshoppa. You have learned well. Soon, you will be ready to leave this place.

I'm so proud. Our formerly fresh-faced newbie has found his nasty side.
Sidd Finch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 07:52 PM   #1200
Spanky
For what it's worth

Quote:
OK, spill. Which one of you got laid first? Not who claimed to get laid first, but who acutally got laid first?
I'm still a virgin.