LawTalkers  

Go Back   LawTalkers

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ
» Online Users: 166
0 members and 166 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,499, 10-26-2015 at 07:55 AM.
Thread: Hell
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 10:17 PM   #24
Anne Elk
Apathy rocks!

Invites

Quote:
Originally posted by patentparanyc
I may think about it. I'm a little afraid of work censure a little....although you could set up an "anon" blog as Ty has: and he has suggested. and just make zero mention of work... I am sure many creative types here have blogs.

I was trying to articulate earlier the main issue and you nailed it is I have a peculiar communication style. I even do that with emails. I can't finish a thought so I send like 30 emails about random shit to people....and bombard them. My friends are used to it as unique to me, but as you can see it becomes problematic on the board for this particular communication venue. I understand and will pledge to cut back but it really feels like I'm stifling myself...so out of courtesy I will try but like you've said I gotta find another expression outlet...so it really ain't like bnb portrays it like I'm a "bad" person, I've slung some bad posts but it is more a communication style issue that is not cohesive.
I've got a blog that is not anon. It's not terribly creative, but I like it and don't blog about family or work. It's a great way to get those random thoughts out of my head that would bore the pants of the FB folks.

I have blog-friends that are totally anonymous on-line, but I don't want to put that much of my personal life on the internets.

I've blogged from work, but not about work. If you start a blog, whatever you do, don't blog about work or people at work, unless you want to get dooced.